Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom (21296 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2019
hannysur8:
Social media is a blessing to Nigeria
lies..
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2019
This is not from a credible source, for all we know those kids may still be in detention.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by ba7man(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
VcStunner:
Social media is powerful, Adeyanju Deji has been championing meaningful courses since PDP returned to opposition politics. Twitter is the most useful social media ever made.
Madonna University is not a University, and the management is not helping the glorified secondary School.
Which kain mumu Deji Adeyanju??

That attention seeking attache looking for trending issues to hop on it's bandwagon.

You think its only you on Twitter that's here??
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Dpharisee: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
When you decide to carry your children to a school run like an Igbo man's shop, that's exactly what you get.

Igbinedion has been running his Uni for donkey years, no problem. You no see better school go, na Igbo man University you see go.

There is a reason why Igbo businesses don't survive the second generation of ownership, hope y'all are seeing it.

And the Igbo has a higher HDI than you according to United Nations data cheesy

1 Like

Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by agabusta: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
leo047:
i need to gaan look for the picture of father ugwoke aka madonna university DVC

Please do. We need to make him trend.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Comedian2019: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
No sane parent will register his child in that shithole called university.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Xisnin(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2019
eyeview:
That school run by an occultic sect. I wonder how parents can be so mean as to send their kids to that concentration camp where they go thru a lot of harrowing, dehumanizing and even sexually exploitative experiences but can't speak out.
Don't judge, you can be sued.
Let us wait for the other side of the story.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by zagadon: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good
you for blow everywhere if u get this kind game.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by osazsky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good
o God, which kind wahala be this na
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let somebody shout Hallelujah!
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Frankicent(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
eyeview:
That school run by an occultic sect. I wonder how parents can be so mean as to send their kids to that concentration camp where they go thru a lot of harrowing, dehumanizing and even sexually exploitative experiences but can't speak out.

Really how do you know this?
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Just look at your life below.

You are making the same mistake your father made that produced you.

Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by MrGerald(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
When you decide to carry your children to a school run like an Igbo man's shop, that's exactly what you get.

Igbinedion has been running his Uni for donkey years, no problem. You no see better school go, na Igbo man University you see go.

There is a reason why Igbo businesses don't survive the second generation of ownership, hope y'all are seeing it.
So Igbinedion and Madonna which one started first? and how many of your father's business survived second generation, if they have at all?
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Okoyeebo: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrGerald:
So Igbinedion and Madonna which one started first? and how many of your father's business survived second generation, if they have at all?

What kind of yeye question is this?

Igbinedion started the first private university in Nigeria. As at when he started, Fr. Eden had not gotten to Pilgrims Welfare Board where he stole the money he used to start Madonna.

Don't ever compare the poultry called Madonna to Igbinedion.

1 Like

Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by sweetlaw: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
until you free them completely, dont come here giving us half baked stories.

they are still in jail until two months from now when they will perfect their bail, so, they are still been held
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by MrGerald(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

What kind of yeye question is this?

Igbinedion started the first private university in Nigeria. As at when he started, Fr. Eden had not gotten to Pilgrims Welfare Board where he stole the money he used to start Madonna.

Don't ever compare the poultry called Madonna to Igbinedion.
Why are you guys too bitter, envious and frustrated? you guys need to free up your minds.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by Okoyeebo: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrGerald:
Why are you guys too bitter, envious and frustrated? you guys need to free up your minds.

Envious of what exactly?

Just a simple university, you can't run it properly and you're saying some people are envious.

1 Like

Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
At last.
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by VcStunner(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=ba7man post=79931931]Which kain mumu Deji Adeyanju??

That attention seeking attache looking for trending issues to hop on it's bandwagon.

You think its only you on Twitter that's here??[/quot] why are you so angry bro? I am not your problem. Deji is probably on this platform too creating threads. Thing is, there is someone out there who is willing to hop on ur case if u are trending for the bad reasons and makes sure u get out of your trouble. Don't be an unfortunate kid. Someday you might be in trouble and no one will like to hop on ur case. I am tempted to make an idiot out of you here, but I will rest that urge. smiley
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by VcStunner(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
ba7man:
Which kain mumu Deji Adeyanju??

You think its only you on Twitter that's here??
why are you so angry bro? I am not your problem. Deji is probably on this platform too creating threads. Thing is, there is someone out there who is willing to hop on ur case if u are trending for the bad reasons and makes sure u get out of your trouble. Don't be an unfortunate kid. Someday you might be in trouble and no one will like to hop on ur case. I am tempted to make an idiot out of you here, but I will rest that urge. smiley
Re: Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom by MrGerald(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Envious of what exactly?

Just a simple university, you can't run it properly and you're saying some people are envious.
Running a university is simple? why marking that envious? so it means you're bitter and frustrated? I don't have your time kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / Air Force Men In Fresh Attack Against UNIOSUN Students / John Alabi: Unknown Gunmen Storm Kogi State University, Kidnap Faculty Dean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.