Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) (55340 Views)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid, Peruzzi, Dremo And Savagely Replies A Wizkid Fan / A Wizkid Lookalike Turnup For Bbnaija Audition And Became An Instant Celebrity / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Popular actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, better known as RMD, once said during an interview, that he does not consider himself a superstar until he starts seeing his pictures posted all over commercial vehicles.

Well, many would consider his statement as a veiled attempt to be humble about his status.

While superstar status might not be exactly determined by how much of your pictures adorn commercial vehicles or any other medium, however, it could suggest a fanatical following.

For instance, in the photos here is the windscreen of a  Keke NAPEP. The windscreen is almost covered with images of star musical artiste, Ayo Balogun, famously known by the stage-name Wizkid.

The spread of his pictures on the windscreen is to the extent that it is almost hindering the visibility of the rider.

Doesn't this sort of fanatism a bit to the extreme?

Besides the stickers, there are other items such as ink marks, baskets, insignias, emblems, etc on the windscreen.

All these together on the windscreen can pose grave consequences to the rider and his passengers.

Shouldn't such practice be discouraged amongst commercial vehicle operators?

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-a-wizkid-fan-did-on-the-windscreen-of-his-keke-napep-photos/

1 Like

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2019
This one can't see again nah.
I no go fit enter this keke, after he don cover the whole Keke screen

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Esejojo: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
This one can't see again nah.
I no go fit enter this keke, after he don cover the whole Keke screen

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2019
This is serious and to the extreme.
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Me I not fit enter
undecided undecided undecided
Na only container Tyre this one go see

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by boss1310(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
I ve never seen an artist get more love than pasuma wonder then in mid 90's Lagos molue and danfo buses

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by enemmo(f): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Wizkid is still learning

For Danfo buses, the battle for supremacy is between Saheed Osupa and Pasuma Wonder

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Tacky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Obsessive fan right there.
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
FRSC will soon catch up with him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Posters inside the keke windscreen,

Agbero pen markers outside keke windscreen ,

Cracks everywhere,

And just little space to see from,

Hmmmm, our prayers with the driver and his passengers o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Dpharisee: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why is Keke windscreen on FP sad sad sad

Nairaland MODs needs to leave this site and go take up N-Power jobs abeg

1 Like

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
FRSC will soon catch up with him. grin
Wizzy wee Comman ball him

7 Likes

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by helinues: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
And police cant arrest him... That would one day cause an accident
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by anytexy: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where is road safety Personnel when you need them
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Baba Nla FEVER!!!
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Uchenaija: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Madness galore cheesy

When your weed is loading...

Love good Senator suit? check my signature

1 Like

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Not all accident is caused by bad roads
Btw check my signature for mindblowing.....
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
The love is real!

If he doesn't how he be a die hard fan tongue

You would not understand until you get there!

For good human hair and wigs check my signature
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
come take one cold krest
enemmo:
Wizkid is still learning

For Danfo buses, the battle for supremacy is between Saheed Osupa and Pasuma Wonder

3 Likes

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by yemmight(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
This one small now, by the time you waka for one hour in Lagos you will experience Pasuma emblem all over commercials.Tipper,Trailer, Buses, Okada, Keke etc

2 Likes

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by NLbabygirl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
My wizkid kiss kiss kiss
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
boss1310:
I ve never seen an artist get more love than pasuma wonder then in mid 90's Lagos molue and danfo buses

I can relate! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by iamawara(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
And people still dey enter?
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by anonymousthug(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
lords knows i ain't entering this shiii. na me you wan go kill? how you seeing through with this kind sshiii?
Re: Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) by NameChecker: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
The Keke is an abandoned one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Releases New Pictures / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.