Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

COZA: Witnesses From The Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Witnesses From The Past (1435 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Another ex-COZA member accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape
SAMSON TOROMADE Today at 9:43 AM

Another former member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has accused its founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged last week that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a 17-year-old who had just finished from secondary school.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that the married pastor had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

One of the people who have claimed abuse at the hands of the pastor has now stepped forward to allege that he raped her in the last quarter of 2017.

In an interview with YNaija, the unnamed victim, called X, said she joined the church in 2009 and steadily grew close to Fatoyinbo's wife, Modele, and the family's children.

She alleged that Modele groomed her for her husband by giving her access to the family by making her feel special.

She accepted Modele's offer to take care of their children as a legal guardian in a city abroad, a job that also required her to work closely with Fatoyinbo who visited regularly to minister to his congregation there.

When the alleged rape happened, she was in a meeting with Fatoyinbo at his residence discussing church business.

She said he left his seat and joined her on the couch she was sitting and then attempted to hug and kiss her despite her protests, actions she found shocking.

X said Fatoyinbo ignored her protest and went on to take off her navy blue jean trouser.

"He started to take that off. I remember trying to fight off. I kept on asking him to stop but he just kept on going.

"He had taken off my button and my zipper was down. And then he had one hand holding me back to the couch and another hand right up in my pant.

"I think at that point, I pretty much just knew what was about to happen," she said.

She said Fatoyinbo simply kept saying "Just relax" to all of her protests as he went on to rape her.

"He took off his pants and did what he wanted to," she said.

She noted that she wasn't shouting during the incident, but that she was crying and blamed herself for putting herself in that situation.

X further said Fatoyinbo apologised profusely after the alleged rape, and then sent her home.

"I didn't go there to have sex with him. I didn't ask to have sex with him. I told him to stop on countless occasions. There was no consent. I didn't give my consent. I didn't come on to him. I never saw him as anything other than a pastor and a mentor," she said.

X said she continued to work for the church and Fatoyinbo's family after the alleged rape incident until July 2018.

She said Fatoyinbo has further apologised to her for the incident on two different occasions in 2018. On both occasions, the pastor had been called out for alleged sexual misconduct on social media by Timi Dakolo, Busola's husband.

She believes Fatoyinbo's apologies were his attempt at damage control and that he had implied financial compensation to ensure her silence.

X also said Fatoyinbo suggested that Busola had seduced him and 'something had happened' but he hadn't known she was a teenager.

While narrating her experience, Busola said Fatoyinbo first raped her in the comfort of her home, and then again in the back of his car, rape incidents which she claimed he admitted and issued an apology to her family.

In his initial response last week, Fatoyinbo denied the allegations "in every measure", saying that they're fallacious and non-existent.

"I have never in my life raped anybody even as an unbeliever and I am absolutely innocent of this," he said in a statement.

Despite his denial, scores of protesters showed up with placards at COZA's headquarters in Abuja and its Lagos branch on Sunday, June 30, 2019 demanding that Fatoyinbo step down and face a criminal probe.

In another statement on Monday, July 1, Fatoyinbo announced he'll be taking a leave of absence from the pulpit after taking time to pray and seek spiritual counsel from Christian leaders.

"Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly and owing to my love for God's work and the sacred honour of my calling, I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.

"Although it would break my heart to tatters to stay a day without doing ministry, I believe it is the right thing to do at this time.

"It is in the interest of the flock of Christ that issues concerning me do not become a distraction to their worship of their Lord," he said.

Many have called for Fatoyinbo to be probed by the authorities for the several allegations against him, but the Nigeria Police Force says a formal complaint has to be filed before anything can be done.

In his response last week, Fatoyinbo said COZA's lawyers have been briefed to commence criminal and civil actions against Busola and all individuals making false allegations directly or by proxies.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/fatoyinbo-another-ex-coza-member-accuses-pastor-of-rape/3db5c3r

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Evidence of past has come back to haunt him.

https://www.facebook.com/kwaramustchange/

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by MightySparrow: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Again re, PST. Ifa ,- to - yin- obo.!

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

A blast from the past.

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Another ex-COZA member accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape
SAMSON TOROMADE Today at 9:43 AM

Another former member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has accused its founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged last week that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a 17-year-old who had just finished from secondary school.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that the married pastor had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

One of the people who have claimed abuse at the hands of the pastor has now stepped forward to allege that he raped her in the last quarter of 2017.

In an interview with YNaija, the unnamed victim, called X, said she joined the church in 2009 and steadily grew close to Fatoyinbo's wife, Modele, and the family's children.

She alleged that Modele groomed her for her husband by giving her access to the family by making her feel special.

She accepted Modele's offer to take care of their children as a legal guardian in a city abroad, a job that also required her to work closely with Fatoyinbo who visited regularly to minister to his congregation there.

When the alleged rape happened, she was in a meeting with Fatoyinbo at his residence discussing church business.

She said he left his seat and joined her on the couch she was sitting and then attempted to hug and kiss her despite her protests, actions she found shocking.

X said Fatoyinbo ignored her protest and went on to take off her navy blue jean trouser.

"He started to take that off. I remember trying to fight off. I kept on asking him to stop but he just kept on going.

"He had taken off my button and my zipper was down. And then he had one hand holding me back to the couch and another hand right up in my pant.

"I think at that point, I pretty much just knew what was about to happen," she said.

She said Fatoyinbo simply kept saying "Just relax" to all of her protests as he went on to rape her.

"He took off his pants and did what he wanted to," she said.

She noted that she wasn't shouting during the incident, but that she was crying and blamed herself for putting herself in that situation.

X further said Fatoyinbo apologised profusely after the alleged rape, and then sent her home.

"I didn't go there to have sex with him. I didn't ask to have sex with him. I told him to stop on countless occasions. There was no consent. I didn't give my consent. I didn't come on to him. I never saw him as anything other than a pastor and a mentor," she said.

X said she continued to work for the church and Fatoyinbo's family after the alleged rape incident until July 2018.

She said Fatoyinbo has further apologised to her for the incident on two different occasions in 2018. On both occasions, the pastor had been called out for alleged sexual misconduct on social media by Timi Dakolo, Busola's husband.

She believes Fatoyinbo's apologies were his attempt at damage control and that he had implied financial compensation to ensure her silence.

X also said Fatoyinbo suggested that Busola had seduced him and 'something had happened' but he hadn't known she was a teenager.

While narrating her experience, Busola said Fatoyinbo first raped her in the comfort of her home, and then again in the back of his car, rape incidents which she claimed he admitted and issued an apology to her family.

In his initial response last week, Fatoyinbo denied the allegations "in every measure", saying that they're fallacious and non-existent.

"I have never in my life raped anybody even as an unbeliever and I am absolutely innocent of this," he said in a statement.

Despite his denial, scores of protesters showed up with placards at COZA's headquarters in Abuja and its Lagos branch on Sunday, June 30, 2019 demanding that Fatoyinbo step down and face a criminal probe.

In another statement on Monday, July 1, Fatoyinbo announced he'll be taking a leave of absence from the pulpit after taking time to pray and seek spiritual counsel from Christian leaders.

"Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly and owing to my love for God's work and the sacred honour of my calling, I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.

"Although it would break my heart to tatters to stay a day without doing ministry, I believe it is the right thing to do at this time.

"It is in the interest of the flock of Christ that issues concerning me do not become a distraction to their worship of their Lord," he said.

Many have called for Fatoyinbo to be probed by the authorities for the several allegations against him, but the Nigeria Police Force says a formal complaint has to be filed before anything can be done.

In his response last week, Fatoyinbo said COZA's lawyers have been briefed to commence criminal and civil actions against Busola and all individuals making false allegations directly or by proxies.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/fatoyinbo-another-ex-coza-member-accuses-pastor-of-rape/3db5c3r

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19a70U8Ykp8
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Another Alleged Victim Of Pastor Biodun Steps Forward
BY FEATURES EDITOR 24/08/2013

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her.

I believed her until the day she had a misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counselling me and then started telling me to take my friends' place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didn't feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Biodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course, I complained and the Pastor called the front desk (or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back because he has backache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower.

I then called the front desk to remind them about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his licence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Licence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Licence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB.

He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many derogatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape.' To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me to COZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.

Am so shocked.

https://www.herald.ng/another-alleged-victim-of-pastor-biodun-steps-forward/
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
"I Have Met With 5 Victims That Have Similar Story About Biodun Fatoyinbo" - Chude Jideonwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B75U_zYsnDk
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Another Alleged Victim Of Pastor Biodun Steps Forward
BY FEATURES EDITOR 24/08/2013

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her.

I believed her until the day she had a misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counselling me and then started telling me to take my friends' place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didn't feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Biodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course, I complained and the Pastor called the front desk (or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back because he has backache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower.

I then called the front desk to remind them about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his licence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Licence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Licence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB.

He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many derogatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape.' To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me to COZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.

Am so shocked.

https://www.herald.ng/another-alleged-victim-of-pastor-biodun-steps-forward/

Sunday, August 25, 2013
COZA:-FRANCA.-E Writes SOS Memo

I have been in contact with Franca.E.....she contacted me after i said she should on my blog comment.
A lot is going on right now and she is being told she should not have come out to support Ese Walters and her allegations that she had sexual contact with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA...Friends have disowned her,family is pressurizing her.
She is fading into oblivion because of the way it has turned out,but just before she vanishes,she wants me to put out this statement for her.........you will not be hearing from her again unless she turns up dead!

This is what she sent me just now..............shes running..and hiding!

STATEMENT: My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father. Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.

*i am so upset and shaking!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/08/francae-has-been-threatened-into.html
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why didn't these persons speak up during Ese Walter's era?. It would be difficult to believe these persons even if their statement are similar or true. The internet has been abused by many disgruntled persons hence anybody can cook up a story. Not that I support the allegedly rapist or victim, I think there is more to this story. Many persons are smart enough to draft out a good script and then use good actors or actress to cast.
The question I put to many Nigerians who care to listen, if this pastor was a poor man would you had bash or posted his name on the internet?
And to those extravagant pastors please borrow a leaf from Prophet T.B Joshua. He is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria yet he doesn't live an extravagant lifestyle. He practices what he preaches hence many love him.
This Busola story get as heh be. Even if hundred of victims start sharing their experience now on the internet, many of us will not buy their stories. Am surprised daddy freeze didn't say much on this issue. It is strange for me to see him react that way.
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why didn't these persons speak up during Ese Walter's era?. It would be difficult to believe these persons even if their statement are similar or true. The internet has been abused by many disgruntled persons hence anybody can cook up a story. Not that I support the allegedly rapist or victim, I think there is more to this story. Many persons are smart enough to draft out a good script and then use good actors or actress to cast.
The question I put to many Nigerians who care to listen, if this pastor was a poor man would you had bash or posted his name on the internet?
And to those extravagant pastors please borrow a leaf from Prophet T.B Joshua. He is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria yet he doesn't live an extravagant lifestyle. He practices what he preaches hence many love him.
This Busola story get as heh be. Even if hundred of victims start sharing their experience now on the internet, many of us will not buy their stories. Am surprised daddy freeze didn't say much on this issue. It is strange for me to see him react that way.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isaiah 5:20).

It is unfortunate that the phenomenon of inversion of God's standard has now become the order of the day. It is a sign of apostasy that precedes divine judgment that will make people to believe a lie and disbelieve the truth. What makes you conclude that TB Joshua (Fatai Balogun), a Muslim, is of God? undecided
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isaiah 5:20).

It is unfortunate that the phenomenon of inversion of God's standard has now become the order of the day. It is a sign of apostasy that precedes divine judgment that will make people to believe a lie and disbelieve the truth. What makes you conclude that TB Joshua (Fatai Balogun), a Muslim, is of God? undecided
Is that why you posted that verse of the scriptures?
When will Christians grow to have objective view about a phenomenon? You think Lucifer isn't smart in using the internet these days?I personally don't really like T.B Joshua but got to apply wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
asuustrike1:

Is that why you posted that verse of the scriptures?
When will Christians grow to have objective view about a phenomenon? You think Lucifer isn't smart in using the internet these days?I personally don't really like T.B Joshua but got to apply wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Where is your discernment? As a child of God I expect you to discern the truth from lies, that is where the wisdom of God lies. smiley
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Where is your discernment? As a child of God I expect you to discern the truth from lies, that is where the wisdom of God lies. smiley
Does that warrant condemnation of his servants or you think I don't know what goes behind the scene?
We should be careful when dishing information on the internet because many persons are watching especially unbelievers.
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
asuustrike1:

Does that warrant condemnation of his servants or you think I don't know what goes behind the scene?
We should be careful when dishing information on the internet because many persons are watching especially unbelievers.

Study the depiction below to understand what is really happening in times like these. undecided

1 Share

Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Saturday, 24 August 2013
I Was Almost A Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Franca.

This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.

He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!! Franca E.
Am so shocked.

http://blogtajula..com/2013/08/i-was-almost-victim-of-pastor-biodun.html?m=1
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Timi Dakolo addresses press conference over alleged rape allegations, harassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9j9SSgtp6c
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Timi Dakolo Finally Produces Evidence | Don Jazzy Shows Support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqs4zYqpV2g
Re: COZA: Witnesses From The Past by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Updates: Rape: Busola Dakolo Counters Biodun Fatoyinbo's Preliminary Objection

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/09/30/rape-busola-dakolo-counters-biodun-fatoyinbos-preliminary-objection/

(1) (Reply)

"Lord If You Were Here, Our Brother Would Have Not Died" - Martha And Mary / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Harvest Yam, But Didn’t Plant It Aga / Gay Bishops In The Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.