Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (27913 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Infinix Hot 9 Unboxing And Review - Good Enough? / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
TECNO phantom 9 Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO71_dUeQ2k&t=13s

After 21 months since the Phantom 8's launch, TECNO launched a successor with a 2019 design refresh, a triple camera set up, in-display fingerprint sensor, double the storage space and an AMOLED display, at a much lower price (N75,000 - N80,000) than the Phantom 8.

Do all these features make it worth buying?

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
More pics

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Really poor device!! Helio p35 on a flagship device in 2019 ? No type c port, oversaturated screen, it already has problem with the fingerprint scanner as it still comes up after unlocking cheesy grin ;Duseless buggy hios and to top it all , a plastic body and a screen with no gorrlla protection!!!.. ignorant people will still buy it because of the useless in display fingerprint scanner... Totally disgusted!!! Tecno needs to wake the hell up.. gaming on the device is a disaster too.. it's lagging badly on asphalt and the players are flying in pes

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
A mediocre Mediatek Helio P35 Processor
No USB Type C...
A plastic build...
And you call that a "flagship"
The only Good thing about this device is the AMOLED display!!

22 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chuksteric:
Really poor device!! Helio p35 on a flagship device in 2019 ? No type c port, useless and buggy hios.. ignorant people will still buy it because of the useless in display fingerprint scanner... Totally disgusted!!! Tecno needs to wake the hell up
My happiness is that many Nigerians are wising up!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

My happiness is that many Nigerians are wising up!!
see how over saturated an amoled display is !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by krozay(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
I Case my rest

11 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
80k?

How much is Redmi Note 7 and Galaxy A50 again?

17 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
very useless device,polycarbonate material embarassed embarassed helio p35 I am disgusted

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by eki2000(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
God forbid bad thing, I bought Samsung A30 for just #69,500 last month, am enjoying it and am quite sure the camera will be 70% better than this tecno flagship. Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi and OPPO entering Nigeria and African Markets with their new midrange devices and excellent cameras and specs has really opened the bombom of Tecno and Infinix so well. I can surely predict the lose of market share for Tecno and Infinix before the last quarter of this year. it will be a great fall. Planning to upgrade to A50 by November. let Infinix sell their Zero 6 at #100k +. I will buy my A50 25mp + 25mp at #94k or even less, with a solid spec and build.

33 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
...waiting for nonichuks

18 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Best phone for 75K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
nonichuks:
Best phone for 75K

You have 279 posts on Nairaland. 278 were dedicated to promoting Tecno NG. I hope you get monthly stipends for this effort of yours?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Acidosis:

You have 279 posts on Nairaland. 278 of which were dedicated to promoting Tecno NG. I hope you get monthly stipends for this effort of yours?
they pay them..

6 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chuksteric:
they pay them..
how much kwanu will make someone become so ignorant I guess asslicking is involved undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by eki2000(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
drjprince:
how much kwanu will make someone become so ignorant I guess asslicking is involved undecided
Don't go tribalistic Brohs, we are talking Technology

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
drjprince:
nwannem people do anything to survive oh

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
eki2000:
Don't go tribalistic Brohs, we are talking Technology

They don't have sense before na

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
nonichuks:

They don't have sense before na
tecno is among tecnology ba spell that abeg angry angry

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
asin eeh
Chuksteric:
nwannem people do anything to survive oh
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
All dese phones nah shii
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Dobson43: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tecnocrats
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chuksteric:
Really poor device!! Helio p35 on a flagship device in 2019 ? No type c port, oversaturated screen, it already has problem with the fingerprint scanner as it still comes up after unlocking cheesy grin ;Duseless buggy hios and to top it all , a plastic body and a screen with no gorrlla protection!!!.. ignorant people will still buy it because of the useless in display fingerprint scanner... Totally disgusted!!! Tecno needs to wake the hell up

Dem offend una before?

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by MobilityExpress: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
I
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
I forsee the downfall of infinix and tecno phones in the Nigerian market, much better gadget are flooding the market
Since I ditched them and went for Huawei, no more complaints

9 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
...waiting for nonichuks
And just like you anticipated he dumbly called it the best phone of 80k
Lol gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by seunfly: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
This guys just refused to respect themselve, this is big trash na, they can't even try P60 or P70, atleast to give it a little bit power. We did not even demand p80 or p90, just p60, Tecno can't even give their fans.

However I do think Tecno got the message that they can't continue to extort Nigerians like b4. If it was 2years ago with all this trash, they would have tagged it 150k.

19 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chuksteric:
Really poor device!! Helio p35 on a flagship device in 2019 ? No type c port, oversaturated screen, it already has problem with the fingerprint scanner as it still comes up after unlocking cheesy grin ;Duseless buggy hios and to top it all , a plastic body and a screen with no gorrlla protection!!!.. ignorant people will still buy it because of the useless in display fingerprint scanner... Totally disgusted!!! Tecno needs to wake the hell up
you need beer for saying the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Me xef Don wise up.. Xiaomi on my mind..

11 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by yourdj2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by Cyrus176(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chuksteric:

U SAID IT ALL, A XIOMI REDMI NOTE 7 IS BETTER THAN THIS POO

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can you imagine?

Plastic build, no USB type C.

Helio P35 in 2019. And they call it flagship.

I swear, my Redmi 7 will perform better than this.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime (credit) Bonus While Making Calls / Youtube Enables Users To Save Videos For Offline Use In Nigeria. / Post The Screenshot Of Your Lockscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.