Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (74055 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
lonelydora:

You be mu.mu ooo. Tell Timi to seek redress in court and not all these media noise.
na u I take the mumu resemble na...idiat

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Aiyk2333: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

he is not suing her for defamation because he know that they had sex but it was consensual.
do you accuse someone and still wait for the accused to sue you? should the victim not be suing?

even if 100 victims come forward they will still need evidence to convict him.
after doing house help work for pastor and still opening your legs for him, you are disturbing us with rape rape
there's a very low level of conviction in rape because there's no principal evidence which can be scar, or video evidences. All they need is just to expose him like this, that's all

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Thastie(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.

Why the noise indeed!

Hello Ms Swtcherries aka demented COZA member with an intellectual capacity of someone suffering from Down syndrome!

I'm emboldening your silly words.

And it's right for your married pastor to have consensual sex with a minor?

You're the mad one here! The one with the water brain!

Ms Swtcherries, know this tonight that you are senseless.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

there's a very low level of conviction in rape because there's no principal evidence which can be scar, or video evidences. All they need is just to expose him like this, that's all
Exposing him will not change anything. He will go back to his pastoral business once everything die down. We are in niaja
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by dalass(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

Because it didn't happen to your sister or daughter?
His stepping down has suddenly made everything alright
You don't know a woman CAN'T EVER EVER FORGET her first man, that special someone or rapist who took her virginity!
Stepping down publicly as if that is a form of punishment.. Balderdash! cool

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by samwise180(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Imagine dancing makossa in coza grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by abels(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
you de craze
Swtcherries:

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Christophorus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
EngrBello:
They're all scam bra

What you don't know is more than you bro.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by dyydxx: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:
Timi is talking about cyber bullies!!!! He took his case to cyber land instead of a competent court of law.

and competent court does what? grin grin...it changes fatoyinbo's sexual pervertness abi grin grin grin...continue defending the rapists. More stories are still coming

https://www.legit.ng/1247052-busola-dakolo-officially-files-complaint-pastor-fatoyinbo.html

https://twitter.com/Chude/status/1146686855846383616

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lifestone(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
she doesn't have evidence....same with Michael Jackson and rkelly.but the more victims come out,the more the police will be tempted to investigate.thats 2hat they want to use against him.

remember, fatoyinbo ex worker confessed this morning that he raped her
The burden of proof required for criminal prosecution is very high as the prosecutors has to provebe beyond
all reasonablee doubt and I suspect most of the prove elements are already lost in time e.g medical reports, DNA samples at the scene of the crime etc.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Benekruku(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Go to jail based on mere allegation? Something that happened 20years ago.

Ask Bill Cosby!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ernieboy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that biodun hasnt filed a libel suit shows that he is guilty
following ur reasoning, can we also say that the fact that the alleged rape victim hasn't filed charges means she is lying?
not in support of any of the parties though, let the truth prevail.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by encryptjay(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na the females wey dey defend this pastor with all their strength dey shock me grin

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
ernieboy:
following ur reasoning, can we also say that the fact that the alleged rape victim hasn't filed charges means she is lying?
not in support of any of the parties though, let the truth prevail.
she already reported the case to police this evening

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
lawman88:

It was Apostle Arome Osayi that said that. Here is his full prophecies for the year 2019
these are like kinda praying not emphatic prophesy...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ernieboy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
she already reported the case to police this evening
cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lordbukas: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oga you are making noise. Go to court if you feel you have a case and stop disgracing your generation here, it won't lead you anywhere
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by aspirebig: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Emmanuel Dare is fraudster. He collected money for services since last year and he never delivered them,instead he changed his numbers.
Beware of him.

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Apolisus: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
This matter strong o kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by IAmTobore(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:
That Global Impact Church pastor na OAU product. Remember him then as a student pastor grin this life when, e just dey roll dey go, no stopping. May God help us achieve our dreams.
He was also a student pastor too? It's finally making sense. All these is now leading somewhere. I will suggest most of these student pastors be investigated.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ajl: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
"2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never want to be........"
[i][/i]
But you want to occupy every night, the 'SPACE' he labored hard to dig and leave for you

Your wife was never raped, every girl you meet that is not a virgin has a rape incidence!

If truly this pastor touched your wife, she enjoyed every bit of the romance.
Dig deeper, only if you want to experience her Virgin moanings, " oh dear, slowly , uhmmmm, aaargh, aaaaoough, Mmmmm, aaarrrsh" that she did not bring to your home. grin

I had a girlfriend who told me she was disvirgined on three different occasions by three different men!!!
Just be patient, the true story must one day come out.
I just pity this pastor, the devil has allocated more time on his case.
If it is ever true that that pastor oiled her, then I strongly believe he completed enough DIGGING DEEP after your wedding until lately, maybe when things looked likely to explode on her.
One of your close CALM friends likely saw things he will rather commit suicide, than let you patronise Sniper hawkers. grin

Some times I wish Pussies came out of their production lines with black boxes. So that when a sensible man is so deeply cornered foolishly, we can remove her black box and sent to a forensic lab in North Korea and sit back for the result, with recommendations.

Rubbish!

NB: I hate "ILLEGAL RAPE".

Your teenage daughter or sister will be next victim. And same way someone will make mockery of them. Say Amen.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Was that the reason you believed it wasn't a rape?
I don't think this was the reason for the dissenting views.Busola's interview was disjointed. No objective person would swallow the story hook line and sinker.I watched the interview and observed the interviewer especially when busola was trying so hard to tell "her truth"
Otunba2004:
Waoooooo I can't believe this,, so it's a lie from pit of hell that pastor Fatoyinbo officiating their wedding even give them car gift also Timi was their choir master haha Nigerian are very good in lies, may God help us
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by miib: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

And this is coming out from the mouth of a woman?

I wish your children what happened to Busola (from Pastor Biodun) so that u would choose not to say anything after so many years it would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
miib:

And this is coming out from the mouth of a woman?

I wish your children what happened to Busola (from Pastor Biodun) so that u would choose not to say anything after so many years it would have happened.
Would you also pray or wish your children to be an object of public ridicule in their prime simply because of an allegation?
Just relax and wait for the truth before condemning the accused.It's more believable to say they had amorous relationship than say what happened was rape(as narrated by busola)
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ajl: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Who told you that. A rape victim need to be examined immediately after the incident in order to get a medical report on possible forced penetration which often leave victims with vaginal bruises.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ugotex85: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

And where did you get your facts that he got his wife pregnant twice before marriage? You COZA members and apologists won't accept defeat for once. Your angel Biodun Fatoyinbo raped women, not just Timi's wife alone. So for once accept that he is wrong.
BTW, Timi will still debunk this your recent lie.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stanliwise(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

Stop being a coza apologetic and stop shooting your foot. How can a full grown man have sex with a teen and call it consensual. We go take everything we worship beg you o.

Hian, Na people like una dey turn 2 + 2 = 5 chai.
As much as I don't know what happened but the writings on the wall have alot of story to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
So na charm Biodun use again? When will you guys be fair?So a fine young man who was just 23 with a ride and commands a followership including busola's elder sisters couldnt have been her crush?
Rizan3349:
I knew the girl was saying the true after listening to pulse Tv .. She said everything the way it happened .. I pity my country when i see some opinions here.. When someone used charm to defllowered a girl yet people are calling consented sex... Is it even nice for a married pastor to disvirgin a church member ? Do you think that without charm the girl will allow the randy pastor do deflowered her ? Do you think the pastor will be couraged to do such in her house on the first time without some charms considering the fact that possibility of her saying no is very high and the shame it might bring ? Reading the story from pulse Tv will do you good..
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stanliwise(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
ajl:

Who told you that. A rape victim need to be examined immediately after the incident in order to get a medical report on possible forced penetration which often leave victims with vaginal bruises.
You said exactly what he said. so what is your point? Because this specific rape case is over 20 years ago.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stanliwise(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
derecho:
Would you also pray or wish your children to be an object of public ridicule in their prime simply because of an allegation?
Just relax and wait for the truth before condemning the accused.It's more believable to say they had amorous relationship than say what happened was rape(as narrated by busola)
what is object of ridicule here. I expect some educated men and women to grow beyond this cheap stigmatization of rape. for God sake a person who was raped is a victim. He/she didn't bargain for it. why is it so hard for educated people to see this. Why should we stigmatize them when they come out to speak about their experience. Please let create a better world.
We should know better in 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

and who are you praying to? the same God the coza guy and Dakolo wife pray to before sex?

R Kelly? he has been battling rape cases for more than 20yrs but still walk free. he was indicted but the case was later thrown out for lack of evidence. he is still on another sex case now but still walk free.
bill Cosby? he was convicted with evidence. he admitted to some of the crime. In his testimony, Cosby admitted to casual sex involving recreational use of the sedative-hypnotic methaqualone (Quaaludes) with a series of young women, and he acknowledged that his dispensing the prescription drug was illegal.

did you heard about the the many sexual assault accusations against the US supreme Court Justice kavanaugh? how did it end up

Dakolo and the rapist prayed before the rape actually took place?
Can you see how senseless you sound?

R. Kelly is still on another rape case. Good. Lets wait and see if he won't go to jail when found guilty.

Bill Cosby was convicted with evidence

Wait till Totoyinbo the rapist get charged to court with evidence first. E go shock you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by derecho(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why act as if a 16year old girl can't say NO to sex?that aside,so if she had sex at age 14 with a 14 year old classmate, it couldn't have been consensual?
She herself said she was highly priced in her house for being chaste,she slapped their driver at age 10 for looking at her "somehow",she objected to going to the club church...and you think she didn't know what she was doing?
I hope you know she attended gifted children's school?
Now ask yourself:would she have kept quiet if it was the father's driver who she slapped 6years earlier?If she obliged him sex on the alleged two occasions wirhout raising alarm,would you still pin it down to being 16 or plain stupidity?
stanliwise:
So being a coza apologetic and stop shooting your foot. How can a full grown man have sex with a teen and call it consensual. We go take everything we worship beg you o.

Hian, Na people like una dey turn 2 + 2 = 5 chai.
As much as I don't know what happened but the writings on the wall have alot of story to tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.