Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' (51591 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / COZA Will Pay Them Back By Making Slaves Of Them - Modele Fatoyinbo Throws Shade / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by akdjr(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
I have also been raped by a girl when I was not in the mood.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Haatism(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2019
I am more distracted by the sign than the rape
COZA

What does this sign (in the picture) mean?

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2019
It’s a little harsh to say to someone honestly
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Platony(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Very wrong of her to say...how wicked can this oap is... Was the daughter the one that committed the crime... Did the daughter support the dad?? If she said someone will rape modele , that wud hv been a different case

U're a woman,...Before she uttered such statements, she must have been hit hard or know something strong about d whole issue.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by shogsman(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2019
aspirebig:

If it is not true, what will I gain by posting this?

Here was his account GTB account number that I paid the money into:
Olusegun Emmanuel Damilare....0016476601.

I leave him to God,but want others to beware so they do not fall victim as well.

Here are also the phone numbers he was using before he became unreachable, 08055522447 and 07055078831.

He feels he is smart. I will share his pictures across all social media platforms.

Might give the same treatment to the criminal that scammed me too.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by ireke(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Very wrong of her to say...how wicked can this oap is... Was the daughter the one that committed the crime... Did the daughter support the dad?? If she said someone will rape modele , that wud hv been a different case

I don't think she was swearing for her neither was she cursing her. I think she's warning her to address the problem before it happens too close for comfort.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by etikaamos(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2019
from the Genesis of this story I don't think we've been fair to pastor biodun, what if this is just an allegation? the story might be true or false, let's not be hasty to judge. #saynotorape
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by blank(f): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:

She is telling the wife that her husband is a predator and could be aroused by his daughter. She needs to nip this in the bud now before it gets to her daughter.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Damilolasky(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2019
We buy all types of gift card and Bitcoin Amazon , iTunes,Google play, steam wallet, Sephoral,Apple Store,Vanilla,EBay,Whatsap me on 081!!!71839!!!185
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Ogaga87(m): 1:10am On Jul 05, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
The wife should have kept quiet rather than coming out to say rubbish.Something tells me madam may be aware or an accomplice of her husband misdeeds it is not easy to be mummy D

Sharap.. Why should the wife keep quiet.. She has the right to defend her husband and I support her for that..

You think being apologetic would help you all and your so called Timi and Busola fools, get ready to see how you people will fall as pack of cigarettes..

I know you all supporting her have one thing in common, extreme gullibility.. And this is what caused people of your callibre to fall for MMM when it came..

The scale of foolishness would never flee from you people..

See your Busola in her interview saying they had a duplex yet they were having financial issues that the church noticed..

Just yesterday, one pastor said he was aware of the rape but Busola mum didn't when it happened.. I think she was a Catholic then.. Keep it from others but tell it to pastor.

She said pastor knew her and visited her twice and on the third time visit, he raped her in the living room of their so called duplex.

Someone without strong bond just paid you a visit around 7pm and you never thought of covering yourself when you realize you were putting on a night gown which was revealing your nude. Yet you took your body like that and opened the door for him.. This same person without special bond base on what she narrated in her programmed interview, just commanded her to lay on the couch and started molesting her without her screaming.. Maybe COZA could have just killed her for rituals also and she would keep quiet and tell the dead that it was because COZA was her pastor and that was why she didn't screamed..

O yeah fools, the world was not as corrupt as it is today 20yrs back.. The period mentioned was the era of moral peak where women hardly reveal their unclothedness to the opposite sex..

This same Busola said that 20yrs ago, prior to acclaimed rape accusation, her father's driver stared at her and the man got a slap from her for doing that. .

I will tell that as a Christian, it is not an easy thing for a believer who has not establish a strong bond with the pastor of that church to start radicalising for new members to come to come that church which foolish Busola claimed she did..

I'm tired of talking but what I would conclude with is that Busola and her stupid supporters would be disappointed..

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by wink2015(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Another Gboza in Coza unfolding!
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 05, 2019
babtoundey:

I don't even believe any of the ladies accusing him is doing just bring him down as claimed by some people. What must it always be him! Baba is a rapist. That's the obvious truth.

Krestoyinbo grin grin
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 05, 2019
TANID:
That Pastor raped My Grand Mother Too And His Wife Raped Me When I Was In Womb. grin grin grin

Seriously Ewo Aunty Tohyorsih2 Awan Oniro Lo Poju Jare. Even I Don't Believed That Timi Dakolo Wife Too, Actually That Pastor Might Raped Her, But The Truth Is That You Women Can't Keep Secrets For So Long I Swear. Eyin Obirin Ko Ni Hmmmm! Princess Victorian Come And See Another One Here O o o as usual them don back with another one again.

Are you trynna tell me that those ladies ganged up against him? As in, all of them are telling lies?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Neddstark: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Hintona:

You sound more frustrated than she is

Did your rapist father rape you too? As you you're supporting a stupid statement like that perhaps you're an incestuous raape victim
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2019
olagbola45:

but how come timi dakolo said she met her as v den?

I don't know sha na demdem

Me i don't know o! all i know is that Fat Oyinbo is a bloody rapist angry
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Neddstark: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2019
blank:

She is telling the wife that her husband is a predator and could be aroused by his daughter. She needs to nip this in the bud now before it gets to her daughter.

What do you take men for? Because a man can screw anything on skirt doesnt mean he doesn't have regard for family. Or did your own father rape you?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by jonnathaniheme: 3:42am On Jul 05, 2019
all these people their wahala too much jare
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Larryndelaw: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2019
ladiesreject:
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele (Fatoyinbo's wife) had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them"

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12" the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.
I also sense that the BIODUN might be using the girls she raped for something. Maybe thatbis where his power lies.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by shineeye1: 4:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Someone has thoughtfully stated that when Fatoyinbo was getting "born again", his DICK THOMPSON opted out of the whole operation and that is why we are witnessing all these!
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by shineeye1: 4:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

What do you take men for? Because a man can screw anything on skirt doesnt mean he doesn't have regard for family. Or did your own father rape you?

Maybe you have just returned from a long out of space interplanetary vacation and that is why you are not aware of the daily news headlines of fathers raping daughters in our decaying society....

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by blank(f): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

I don't understand. What brought men and my father into the discussion? The discussion was very specific to Biodun and his antecedents. Have there not been fathers that slept with their daughters? Put on your rational cap for a few minutes and put emotions to one side.
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Buroda Kemical, long time no see cheesy
Abi grin
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Neddstark: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2019
blank:

I don't understand. What brought men and my father into the discussion? The discussion was very specific to Biodun and his antecedents. Have there not been fathers that slept with their daughters? Put on your rational cap for a few minutes and put emotions to one side.

If Cozas pastor can sleep with his daughter based on your retarrded reasoning, then your father can have intercourse with you then. And your baby daddy can also screw your daughter too?
It takes insanity not sexual perversion to commit incest. Since that's a possibility to you, then you can also be a victim too.
98% of men will rather jump into the lagoon than sleep with their daughters.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Neddstark: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2019
shineeye1:

Maybe you have just returned from a long out of space interplanetary vacation and that is why you are not aware of the daily news headlines of fathers raping daughters in our decaying society....

Mad people have been doing it since day one. So everyone is mad huh?
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Ghostlord: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Hehehe,Mummy D will not like this.

I am still waiting for your rape story ...cos the way you are jumping at every topic that concerns this rape matter so ehn ...I won't be shock if you later come out as one raped ex choir member .. lipsrsealed
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Ojady(m): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2019
When will you all realise it is a script. Not saying that they didnt happen but it is time for the next level for Biodun Fatoyinbo. The guy is a freemason and is stepping up as a 'traveller', a sort of promotion in rank. He is moving from first degree to second degree masonry. To the uninitiated, he did this, did that and must "STEP DOWN', blah blah... to those, who know and have seen this before, its the beginning of ANOTHER LEVEL. If in doubt, ask Magic Johnson (HIV), Michael Jordan (Basketball to Baseball, what was he thinking), Jay Z (Solange elevator assault), Kanye (Loss of his mother), 50cent (loss of his mum), OJ (prison sentence) Otedola (his son) etc
Even the scriptures attests to this:
Matthew 4:8-10 King James Version (KJV) says:
[center][/center]8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory [center][/center]of them;
[center][center]9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt FALL DOWN and worship me.[/center]

Stay tuned and see... it is a step down for a step up
NB: I am not justifying his rape
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nukilia: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Ogaga87:

Sharap.. Why should the wife keep quiet.. She has the right to defend her husband and I support her for that..

You think being apologetic would help you all and your so called Timi and Busola fools, get ready to see how you people will fall as pack of cigarettes..

I know you all supporting her have one thing in common, extreme gullibility.. And this is what caused people of your callibre to fall for MMM when it came..

The scale of foolishness would never flee from you people..

See your Busola in her interview saying they had a duplex yet they were having financial issues that the church noticed..

Just yesterday, one pastor said he was aware of the rape but Busola mum didn't when it happened.. I think she was a Catholic then.. Keep it from others but tell it to pastor.

She said pastor knew her and visited her twice and on the third time visit, he raped her in the living room of their so called duplex.

Someone without strong bond just paid you a visit around 7pm and you never thought of covering yourself when you realize you were putting on a night gown which was revealing your nude. Yet you took your body like that and opened the door for him.. This same person without special bond base on what she narrated in her programmed interview, just commanded her to lay on the couch and started molesting her without her screaming.. Maybe COZA could have just killed her for rituals also and she would keep quiet and tell the dead that it was because COZA was her pastor and that was why she didn't screamed..

O yeah fools, the world was not as corrupt as it is today 20yrs back.. The period mentioned was the era of moral peak where women hardly reveal their unclothedness to the opposite sex..

This same Busola said that 20yrs ago, prior to acclaimed rape accusation, her father's driver stared at her and the man got a slap from her for doing that. .

I will tell that as a Christian, it is not an easy thing for a believer who has not establish a strong bond with the pastor of that church to start radicalising for new members to come to come that church which foolish Busola claimed she did..

I'm tired of talking but what I would conclude with is that Busola and her stupid supporters would be disappointed..

You are a wise man. Whosoever has seen a woman lie before, you will run a thousand miles in order to avoid them.
1 Kings 3:16–28 recounts that two mothers living in the same house, each the mother of an infant son, came to Solomon. One of the babies had been smothered, and each claimed the remaining boy as her own. Calling for a sword, Solomon declared his judgment: the baby would be cut in two, each woman to receive half. One mother did not contest the ruling, declaring that if she could not have the baby then neither of them could, but the other begged Solomon, "Give the baby to her, just don't kill him!"

The king declared the second woman the true mother, as a mother would even give up her baby if that was necessary to save its life. This judgment became known throughout all of Israel and was considered an example of profound wisdom. ~ Wikipedia
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2019
ladiesreject:
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele (Fatoyinbo's wife) had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them"

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12" the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.
how much were you paid to keep spamming nairaland with all this your fathom theories.... this is like the 10th post am seeing don't have any other work
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2019
salford1:

He didnt rape Ese. Ese confirmed her and the evil man of god had consetual sex as she was overlwhelmed when the man made the move. She protested but pastor B said since pastors like him are protected by some "special grace", it was okay to kpansh. Anyway, the girl being a christian was troubled by the sin she commited with a so called man of god. She became repentant after being tormented by guilty conciense to confess her sins. She requested biodun to do same since they commited the sin together. Biodun refused and said he would be giving us a robust reply. Maybe the reply will be ready in 20 years time.
if this is true then the ese is stupid because most people believing Busola's story cos they thought ese Walter aslo go raped

Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos) / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60