Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours (412 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by street2view: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi Dakolo has gone to his ig page to react to false rumours about his business and family.he shared this on his Instagram page saying;
He Stated;

Desperate people do desperate things including ridiculous attempts at a smear campaigns. So let me address this foolishness once and for all

1• First the ridiculous rumor that Biodun wedded us. Please watch the video yourself , does the Pastor look like Biodun Fatoyinbo?
His name is Pastor Seyi of Global Impact church officiating the wedding and that is a statement from Yemi Davids ,Pastor of Global impact church on this issue ...but nameless and faceless cyberbullies cant read , can they ?
2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never been a member of COZA

3• I guess that also answers the desperate attempt to say I was a music director in COZA. Funny as I have never been a music director in ANY church ! A church cant have an anonymous music director can they ? Foolishness !

4• Apparently I had a child, divorced and remarried Busola - Spirit wife and child tings #AfricaMagic , and Busola was given monetary gift ,car and flown to chicago . No be only Chicago , na Soweto. Please do better ,tell more believable lies .

Again I say, desperate people will do desperate things ...but as I said before ...WE. ARE .READY.

We came out to speak on this painful matter . To bear the shame that goes with this, to be ridiculed, to be doubted ...just so that others might be saved and justice served . We are not backing down and no amount of manufactured lies can stop the truth that has started to unveil... #notinmychurch #unbroken#truth

https://freenaija.com/coza-pastor-timi-dakolo-reacts-to-false-rumours/

Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Righteousness89(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
We Live in a Wicked World andThe Heart of Man is Evil and Desprately Wicked!!

If this is From Mr. Dakolo , Why on Earth will fellow Humans utter open lies ..

Dakolo wedded in Coza !
Dakolo was Music Minister!
Dakolo said this! Dakolo said that!

And all were Lies...

Judgement Truly will Begin in the House of GOD..

Men and Brethren, Let's do all we can not to be on this Once JESUS Comes (RAPTURE)..

If The Wicked Heart of Humans are Like these in these Times of GRACE, Imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After the Saints are Gone

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Dididrumz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lies and scams everywhere
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Aonkuuse(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Your business
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by cyndy1000(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
OK oooooo Me na Only God, The Pastor,You and Your Wife knows the TRUTH!!! Meanwhile na My na oooooooo I need likes from the house �
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Funmmyastic: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Abi o tell them.The IstandwithFatoyinbo crew should be satisfied now.More truths are still waiting to be unravelled.We dey wait!
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Ciaos: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi, wetin you wan gain for this thing? WETIN? Na something make you and your wife wan talk this thing now,na something cause am.... Wetin una wan gain ? Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Born2Breed(f): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
This Phat Oyinbo aka the Krest man crew are really evil.

Why the lies against Timi.

Well no matter the matter that man will go down, never again will he think with his down below.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by GentleMoney: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm..
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Jessyjack(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
they're paying people to spread lies..... it's a shame!
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
With the way false rumours are being disseminated nowadays, one would wish it was possible to ask God himself for the authencity of every news we hear.

God help us embarassed
Re: COZA Pastor : Timi Dakolo Reacts To False Rumours by BrutalJab: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Some Nigerians deserve to be shot in their genitals aswear!

.Always posting false information everywhere they like.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / Future, 50 Cent And More To Perform In Saudi Arabia After Nicki Minaj / Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II Download. Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.