Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus (14103 Views)

UNIBEN Students Ground UBTH Over Colleague's Death,Blame Hospital For Negligence / LASPOTECH Workers Arrested For Protesting Non Payment Of Their Salary / Four Injured As Cult Attacks LASPOTECH Students’ Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by AutoReportNG: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
All seems not to be well with users of the popular BRT Buses in Ikorodu. According to reports reaching us, activities were grounded at Ikorodu Garage Roundabout owing to the demonstration of LASPOTECH students due to management fracas and lockdown of their institution.

It was reported that they needed some BRT buses to convey them to State House, Alausa for their protest but Primero is not ready to grant them the usage of their buses this act angered the students who grounded activities at the Ikorodu BRT Bus Terminal.

Passengers who are heading to work are deprived of buses and hooked at the terminal the early hours of this morning.

It was gathered from one of the students that after a while, the head of transport at Ikorodu terminal came to address the students and released 4 BRT Buses instantly which conveyed the students to Alausa... These are some of the pictures we have from the protest that ensued this morning.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ObX8XHAfmbM/XR4LAE2UOCI/AAAAAAAAdV4/QY9FeA3xSXcshVUmjpCyIVDHwv8uTJhVwCLcBGAs/s1600/IKD2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-dFaFRDVr-s8/XR4LAFNwYFI/AAAAAAAAdV0/kQ-GFyu7DQwfg7e4WJ1STk7B51pRu15HACLcBGAs/s1600/IKD.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-u4xlL5OpWeU/XR4MnNlwXiI/AAAAAAAAdWM/-8nGSzuiFMstQYj7o57WNPQAFSPevRGpQCLcBGAs/s1600/IKD3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hlnwG8YtBQ8/XR4MnDem7sI/AAAAAAAAdWI/JLWJvFg0jiMAl_BsqbCzeYpAv2af6ScewCLcBGAs/s1600/IKD5.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/protesting-laspotech-students-ground.html
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by AutoReportNG: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm... LASG, pls look into this

See more exclusive pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/protesting-laspotech-students-ground.html
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Quite unfortunate that M.C Oluomo is a stark illiterate, he can't help the students in their struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by yemmight(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Way to go guys. Sanwo-Olu must pick your calls.

1 Like

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Bella55555(f): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is super story wink wink wink
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by thesicilian: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Let them know
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by xarm(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Protesting is now a new trend all over the world, from Hong Kong to Sudan, to Europe, America, Now Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by thesicilian: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fully in support of their actions, grounding the BRT buses until they got the ones they wanted. I remember those days that protesting students could easily commandeer any number of vehicles they wanted, to take them to the government house or house of assembly. Nowadays the students are just too timid to fight for their rights.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by 9jaRealist: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
DUMB YOOTS... angry

Prevent taxpayers from getting to work to earn money to pay taxes that fund your school and your education? Our future in Nigeria is fvcked!
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by visijo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
just because i removed my grandmother's phone from silent mood, she is now telling people that i repair phone

10 Likes

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bella55555:
This is super story wink wink wink

It is not. We should always be positive when fighting for a better life and better governance.

They deserve a better learning atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by sammychimex(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why do students like speaking big grammar even when they don't know the meaning? They end up misusing word. SMH for them
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Bella55555(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

It is not.
don't get me wrong I'm only trying to mock the governor
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bella55555:
don't get me wrong I'm only trying to mock the governor

Why mock a governor who just came into power?! You don't have to.

He will do something when he gets the message.

Let's be positive
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by ijoba22(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
visijo:
just because i removed my grandmother's phone from silent mood, she is now telling people that i repair phone
i can relate to that
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Bella55555(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
1984och:

Why mock a governor who just came into power?! You don't have to.

He will do something when he gets the message.

Let's be positive
OK ooo till then oooo
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by ikorodureporta: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wetin concern commuters
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nukilia: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rubbish polytechnic grin grin cheesy just convert it to secondary school
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
We ain't gonna take that shii from y'all. We will fight until the last drop of blood!!
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by Studyinchina200(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by livebyday(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
visijo:

grin
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by jeroncomputers(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nawa oo, protesting everywhere
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by uglodoh(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
visijo:

lol.
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by adiokem(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Great Laspostian!!!

3 Likes

Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by bluecircle470: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
Quite unfortunate that M.C Oluomo is a stark illiterate, he can't help the students in their struggle.

Oluomo will be governor in east someday. Mumu, Wetin concern oluomo with primero company
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by mechanics(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Always bad news from Ikorodu.
Re: Protesting LASPOTECH Students Ground Ikorodu BRT Terminus by subcbouy: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Erediauwa:
And you expect students submit to him if he offers support? smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Protest Against N20,000 Levy, Block Benin Expressway (Video) / My Experiences So Far At University Of Ibadan. / The Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Form On Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.