Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions (613 Views)

Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! / Marketing Executives Needed At Leadway Assurance - Ikeja And Environs Only / Marketing Executives Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Linestech: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Linestech Solutions is a leading Digital Service provider located in Lagos Nigeria. We are currently recruiting for dynamic and goal oriented Marketing Executives who will develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.

Responsibilities:
• Conceive and execute efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organize and oversee social media marketing campaigns
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with other staffs to meet sales target
• Meet personal target
Required Skills
• Good knowledge of website functionalities
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think strategically and come up with marketing plans
• An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
• Digital Marketing skills
Qualification: Minimum of National Diploma
Experience: No experience is required but preference will be giving to applicants with experience in a similar role

Please note that this is a work from home job and you are required to have a personal computer or a good smartphone.
Salary: N50,000 – N90,000 send cv to careers@linestech.com.ng Enquires: 08139745545

Kindly check our website https://linestech.com.ng

APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Linestech: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Feel free to post your questions here. We will respond to all
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Pearlbim1(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can you employ a graduate of Biological Science and who has no digital marketing skill
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello sir/ma'am,

I don't have a CV for this. I cannot forge a CV for it, but I am so certain I can deliver for you or your company.

We can start out with little or nothing, so you can see for yourself.
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Linestech: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Pearlbim1:
Can you employ a graduate of Biological Science and who has no digital marketing skill

Yes if you can prove your competence
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Chiomzymax1: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
I am interested. I am an ond graduate and fit for the job
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by david290(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm updating my comment on the request of someone who reached out to me from Linestech. While I didn't particularly fancy his approach in dealing with matter, I'm updating this post nonetheless. For those who couldn't read my previous post (before it was modified), all I was trying to say is, choose your employer very carefully!
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Linestech: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
david290:
I'm updating my comment on the request of someone who reached out to me from Linestech. While I didn't particularly fancy his approach in dealing with matter, I'm updating this post nonetheless. For those who couldn't read my previous post (before it was modified), all I was trying to say is, choose your employer very carefully!

Thank you for updating your comment. However, you should have left it that way

Please note that every organisation have their rules which guide them and such rules are introduced to every new staff at employment. We're sorry you forsaw your inability to meet up with our expectations. Its quite unfortunate you resorted to cheap blackmail by bringing it here barely 48hours of your engagement

We are committed to giving our clients the best service and we employ ONLY competent staffs to push our vision while we provide them them a conducive environment and best welfare

We wish you well in your future endeavour Mr. David Samuel Olawale

Meanwhile here's the part of our conversation you pulled down �

Regards

Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by somehow: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Can a BSc graduate certified in Digital skills from Arcskill/UNDP apply?

Is the working hours dependent on the virtual staff or your company?

What does a potential virtual staff with hand in job experience get as pay?
Re: Work From Home Marketing Executives Needed At Linestech Solutions by Abraham18(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Linestech Linestech Linestech Linestech!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Job Opportunity: Apply Here / Customer Care Officer / Intelligent And Beautiful Personal Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.