Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business (2203 Views)

Irish potatoes supply / Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) / Supply Of Irish Potatoes And Sweet Potatoes From Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Ikanium(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
I was part of the batch B 2018 Corp members that recently pass out, I did my service in the plateau one of the highest growers of Irish Potato, unarguably the hub of Irish potatoes in Nigeria. The season is upon us again for those of you in West, South, East and even North you can buy them cheap from Plateau and resale for profit and you can also be a supplier in your state.

I can handle the purchase from here and way bill it to you where ever you are. A 50kg fertilizer bag is currently 10-13 thousand this depends on the sizes, waybill to lagos is 2-3 thousand depending on your negotiation.

Contact me on 090-160-238-60 or wattsapp only on 081-888-977-79 for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Onlinefarmstore: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Standard Irish bag with bokkos logo on it is six k
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Ikanium(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Standard Irish bag with bokkos logo on it is six k
I'm there currently and prices fluctuate the prices stated above was for last Monday next monday could be different
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Onlinefarmstore: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ikanium:
I'm there currently and prices fluctuate the prices stated above was for last Monday next monday could be different

We are their currently and have our farms also
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Ikanium(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

wow
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Alberttahir: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is it possible for you to supply me with the vine(stem) to plant?
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by numen(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Do you need the vine to plant? Or you don't want to plant the potatoes?
Alberttahir:
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Onlinefarmstore: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Alberttahir:
We have started our research on growing Irish in sowth west. We have started with owo in Ondo state, and Asaba in Delta

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Alberttahir: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks for your response. I need it to plant
numen:
Do you need the vine to plant? Or you don't want to plant the potatoes?
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Alberttahir: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Nice.This is a great move. I'm in akoko north eatst of ondo state(Isua). There are many challenges faced planting the local variety here, especially soil termites which eat and bore holes in the tuber there by rendering it useless.
Onlinefarmstore:

We have started our research on growing Irish in sowth west. We have started with owo in Ondo state, and Asaba in Delta
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Onlinefarmstore: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Alberttahir:
Nice.This is a great move. I'm in akoko north eatst of ondo state(Isua). There are many challenges faced planting the local variety here, especially soil termites which eat and bore holes in the tuber there by rendering it useless.
Currently in Owo we are using a green house, together with the strawberry plants all doing fine
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Hasib04(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please, I want to learn Irish potatoes farming.
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Elizadath: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
How long does it take to fruition?
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by Elizadath: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Bursted!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Irish Potatoes Business by FLORENCE94: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Onlinefarm, how can one buy Irish potatoes directly from your farm to maximize profit for one that wants to venture into the business residing in southern Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices / Palm Kernel Nut, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, And Cashew Nut Buyers Needed / Tractor Hiring Bonanza in Oyo,Ogun & Osun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.