Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch (1484 Views)

Currently Building With React.js -- What Do I Need To Know? / Developing A Sport Betting Site From Scratch / How To Code A Site From Scratch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
my web app development journey started in 2005. and i have been doing it on and off, things got interesting when php pdo and bootstrap came and so we arrived and pitched our tent ever since. i do both front and backend. i shall post link to the ecommerce job when i m done. tnx updating you soon.

1 Like

Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Doughboysss: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2019
GameKartel:
my web app development journey started in 2005. and i have been doing it on and off, things got interesting when php pdo and bootstrap came and so we arrived and pitched our tent ever since. i do both front and backend. i shall post link to the ecommerce job when i m done. tnx updating you soon.

Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by annexorien: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
We also start developing my e-commerce website from Annexorien Technology Pvt Ltd Just $200, E-commerce Development Company in Delhi
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
I just commenced d testing phase and recorrecting all Ajax calls, bcuz thinking use the sweetalert mini library on all my Ajax returns
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Chamladas: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
whats the point of building from scratch
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by johnbendie(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
GameKartel:
I just commenced d testing phase and recorrecting all Ajax calls, bcuz thinking use the sweetalert mini library on all my Ajax returns

How's the effort going?
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Go and sleep on a bicycle
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
johnbendie:

How's the effort going?
smooth and stable for now. is just that I have got so many products to add and I can't complain lol
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chamladas:
whats the point of building from scratch
. tanx to bootstrap frontend scripting bcuz I don't have to do lengthy media queries and all that; and to the fact that I can read codes and correct errors when it comes to PHP.
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by tollyboy5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
GameKartel:
. tanx to bootstrap frontend scripting bcuz I don't have to do lengthy media queries and all that; and to the fact that I can read codes and correct errors when it comes to PHP.
I'm getting really confused on the web programming shit. after learning all necessary language I can't believe I have to learn WordPress site with page builders that don't require me writing any code. now I'm also planning on building E- commerce site also still looking for one of the best theme to use. but my question is.. my programming skill would be only useful for company based designs or what? or just programming web game? many web designers don't know how to code so where should our coding skills be applied?
Re: Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
tollyboy5:

I'm getting really confused on the web programming shit. after learning all necessary language I can't believe I have to learn WordPress site with page builders that don't require me writing any code. now I'm also planning on building E- commerce site also still looking for one of the best theme to use. but my question is.. my programming skill would be only useful for company based designs or what? or just programming web game? many web designers don't know how to code so where should our coding skills be applied?
from the every day street businesses around you. you are talking of web pre-builts with wordpress and all that; that's the thing with web development so many ways and options available and one can't complain? lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / 10 Tech Certifications That Actually Mean Something / Python Code Obfuscation[help]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.