Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) (321 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead In HEAVEN (chapter 1) by JeremiahJosiah(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
"I write this from my grave, my heart is heavy. Its like the whole world is on my shoulders. Let me try and make you understand. Many people who claim they know me will not understand what i feel deep inside, they can only tell you what they have seen and heard. I live a life of affluence, am from a rich and influential family. May see my family as perfect because all our needs are met.,to the world, are peaceful in our heaven, unknown to them we are dead. Let me start from the genesis...

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer And Editor For Hire / Pain / Just Give Me A Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.