Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Krista Glover - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Krista Glover (305 Views)

Donald Glover "*this Is America" Video Most Power Gun Violence Video Ever.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Krista Glover by kristaglover: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hi! I’m Krista Glover, adoring mama to Cille and Luc, named after his father and my hubby, Lucas. We live in Florida, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. While I loved growing up in Maine, and enjoy the occasional festive winter snow, I’m not a big fan of the cold.Growing up I was a big fan of basketball, however, and went to two state championships. These days you can find me running or doing Pilates to keep in shape.

(1) (Reply)

Home Items For Sales / Fulani Herdmen: The Bible Says No To #ruga (exodus 22) / OPPO Reno 5G Giveaway By GSMARENA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.