Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira (853 Views)

Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense / The Bling Lagosians – (full Nollywood Movie) / Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira by DiggITnetwork: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
The 1% of the 1% Nollywood movie drama The Bling Lagosians debuted in Nigerian cinemas on June 28th with loads of buzz.

No Expense!! We repeat no expense was spared for the marketing of this film. From Radio jingles, TV ads and even an extraordinary movie premiere. The executive producers followed the Hollywood style Hook, Line and Sinker.

But the big question really is did this money move pay off ?

Read More To Find Out.
https://shockng.com/bling-lagosians-scores-27-million-naira-box-office-read-reviews-round-ups/

Re: BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Anticipate my spec script "TEENS IN THE HOOD®"

JULY 24

IG @ GUWOPCHARITY

You might have not seen anything like this.
Re: BOX OFFICE: The Bling Lagosians Gross Over 20 Million Naira by Neimar: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Offering 10K to anyone that sends me this movie / Dstv And Gotv Is Showing Free Right Now / Video: I Was Broken But I Will Give My Wife A Second Chance, Tega's Husband Reac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.