Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) (56186 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Oshi ni ile pako. God is still in the business of turning things around. Just fix your eyes on him. Don't allow your circumstances leave you disabled. Read my signature
Good Morning FAM. How Una Night

Madame, I'm still waiting ooh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
How una dey cool down do this small pikin thing tire me sha.. Shey ori gbogbo yin buru ni?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2019
Gbam cool have this
starbuck:
Women are manipulative, self centred, when the odds are not in their favor, they cry like victims.
Women like receiving, but don't like giving. Only few are different.
Men, treat women the way they treat you. If a woman spends on you, spend on her. If she no give you anything, no give her shi shi. ✌�

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2019
what ever u want start from ur mind first, aunty keep faking it till u still pant to buy one.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2019
I think it's the average minded people (mostly in Africa) that tend to overhype the acquisition of cars and houses. This should be the basic things of life.The hardship of the country has made people to think that they have finally arrive when they acquire cars, houses and travel out of the country. And some deliberately do these things just to get back at people or make them feel oppressed. No one earns honor and respect through the oppression of others. May God give us understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
her storry makes sense. all these nairaland car seller and realtors do same annoying shit
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Sixaxis: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
overdrive:
Fake it till you make it.

Nice...j.cole
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame, I'm still waiting ooh

For what dear
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2019
How do you pose in a car you've not licensed or paid for and rush to post on your social media profile? That's rubbish life naaa
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2019
delugajackson:
What most people do not realize is that these so-called celebrities are either border-line broke or do not have a lot of money.

They spend most of their lives trying to impress their fans which is why they just can't help but fake most of what they show off on social media.

Why would she post a car she hasn't paid for in the first place and then claim that God has done it for her? All these defense lines are not necessary. We know the truth. She's a fake ass bi.tch and a lying cunt.

Whoring, lying, scabby cunt she is
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Texasbound190: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Even the venza when i see you u no dey roll up...smh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Chanchit:
Though it's not good to count your eggs before they hatch but then the person that called her out did it with ulterior motive cos the car does not even have a place number yet and they are not the only one with that particular Mercedes. Going by her explanation, it could be a deal go e wrong hence the call out.

So you actually believe this bullshît excuse she just gave.

Why would anyone post pics of a cat you have not yet paid for and tag it as your own?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by StPete: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Chanchit:

Try comprehend what I typed. I said it's not good to count your eggs before they hatch but then some people get excited about things that they can't keep it to themselves, it looked like a done deal to her based on her response.

If you read my last statement carefully, you would see where I wrote that she said “God has done it for her”. What does that say??
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by deltateam: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
What an idiot. angry

What an 'excuse'. So you haven't gotten the so called car and you are already posting images? You want sane people to believe you, oponu.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2019
[she ain't a celebrity abeg]gringrin
Fake ass celebrity.[/quote]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Her explanation exculpates her, especially as the auto company hasn't issued a rebuttal to her defence

Mrop:
See More photos and nigerian Reactions => HERE

She wrote ;
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2019
MarianaTrench:

So you actually believe this bullshît excuse she just gave.

Why would anyone post pics of a cat you have not yet paid for and tag it as your own?

We choose what we want to believe. However, I'm of the opinion that she knows she would have to continue driving it, if not people will ask for the car. So I still somehow believe her. She just counted her eggs before they hatch.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by sexdoll: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2019
starbuck:
Women are manipulative, self centred, when the odds are not in their favor, they cry like victims.
Men, treat women the way they treat you. If a woman spends on you, spend on her. If she no give you anything, no give her shi shi. ✌�

I dey tell you.

treat women exactly the way she treats you.

that's the only way to keep her in check.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by adlotery: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
first outcome reports toward the beginning of the day, 11 pm and after that comes back again on 4 pm which is likewise called night result and third and the last outcome declared at 8 pm additionally allude as night result. [url= https://todaysambadlottery.in/]Today Sambad Lottery Evening[/url]
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chanchit:
Though it's not good to count your eggs before they hatch but then the person that called her out did it with ulterior motive cos the car does not even have a place number yet and they are not the only one with that particular Mercedes. Going by her explanation, it could be a deal go e wrong hence the call out.
bro read her defense it didn't add up, she said the pictures of the car was sent to her but she meets another one when she went for the swap, how come she snapped with the car when she didn't want it?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na wa....GLK ugly Benz brand tongue
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by solonubinho(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mrop:
According to recent report, actress Nkechi Blessing gift herself a new white benz. She posted the pictures on his page recently but was later deleted after the real owner of the pictures of benz nkechi blessing posted call her out.

Meanwhile She reacted to the recent occurence, she addressed the situation on her page recently.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nkechi-blessing-bursted-after-the-real-owner-of-her-benz-call-her-outshe-reacts/

Eyan Onyeze.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
starbuck:
Well said
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
delugajackson:
What most people do not realize is that these so-called celebrities are either border-line broke or do not have a lot of money.

They spend most of their lives trying to impress their fans which is why they just can't help but fake most of what they show off on social media.

Why would she post a car she hasn't paid for in the first place and then claim that God has done it for her? All these defense lines are not necessary. We know the truth. She's a fake ass bi.tch and a lying cunt.

She posted in advance Lol. Fake ass people everywhere
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
asahnwaKC:
Na wa....GLK ugly Benz brand tongue

Like say you get one.........
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by ruffcoin09(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
The Funniest thing is that i'm the owner of this benz. I used it for a while in texas before i send it to that dealer in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Carlyboi:
Local woman can not Can!local seller says he’s not doing again lol!fake ass bitches everywhere
make we still dey on our dey dey observe sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.