Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You (207 Views)

This Job Needs You To Operate In Your Neighbourhood / The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church / Let's Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You by Jitesblog001(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Our country Nigeria.. needs everyone of us.. we all have a role to play to better this country.... So i want you to take it upon yourself, to help make Nigeria a better place by doing something different.. As for me, I have stopped throwing dirt on places that are not waste bins... You can also join me in this... it's not hard.. it's just to put that biscuit paper inside your bag and throw it inside your waste bin when you get home. #onenation... don't forget to visit the blog @https://jitesblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays Against Bloodshed In Nigeria / Twitter Is Down / Bbnaija 2019: Angry Biggie Blast Housemates For Breaking Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.