Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Say Yes To Education: Exclusive Interview With 'ada Education'' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Say Yes To Education: Exclusive Interview With 'ada Education'' (252 Views)

North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF / ASUU Decries Fg’s Indifference To Education Sector / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Say Yes To Education: Exclusive Interview With 'ada Education'' by joshuannicholas(m): 3:50am On Jul 06, 2019
*I Say Yes to Education: Exclusive Interview with 'Ada Education'*

By Joshua Nicholas

Beginning from the birth of this great nation, some Nigerians have chosen to be exceptional, bearing her great creed. They have planted their names in the hall or fame, advancing the course of the nation and leaving an undeniable legacy in the lives of Nigerians and the world at large.

Join me as I take you on a journey with Hon. Princess Bibiana Nwankwo (Ada APGA) to the land of Possibilities and Actualization of a blessed Nation.

Question: Can we meet you
Answer: My name is Hon Princess Bibiana Nwankwo (Ada APGA)

Question: (Ada APGA)?
How did you come about the name?
Answer: Am a full blown nwafor lgbo (Full lgbo breed and APGA my party represents everything igbo so being Adaeze which means Daughter of a king l decided to take the title Ada APGA meaning daughter of APGA. APGA is my party, my pride.
Ada APGA is my title

Question: Saw some of your works online in service to the Nation and humanity, when did it all started?
Answer: 2014 in Anambra since 2008 in Lagos

Question: So ma, can you tell us more about your organization and the services you render ?
Answer: It's not an Ngo per say just my pet project. Which was born out of my love to educate especially the young wards which if not put in the right direction will grow to become a burden to the society

We offer secondary school students in senior class; Lectures on choice of career, leadership skills, environmental tips etc
After which we give scholarship to 5 to 20 students depending for their WAEC fees. It's done by ballot

Question: In compliance to the SDG No. 4 which is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life long learning opportunities for all
How have your project being able to assist this goal?
Answer: Books, bags, flasks etc are given to all the students that participated and their teacher as well
We have been able to help so many students get their basic certificate, which is WAEC and have helped some others through university

Question: How many states or Geo political zones have you been able to cover?
Answer: Just two for now. Like l said earlier its my own quota in the development of my country to help breed a crime free country , free from school dropout prostitution, robbery etc
. I've spoken to some well meaning Nigerian to support and when they do will take the program to the 36 states in Nigeria including F CT.

It gives me joy to impact on people positively

Question: When telling us about the objectives of your pet project , you made mention of only educating the young wards.

Are your programs and projects restricted only to this course?
Answer: Of course not
Am planning a seminar soon for everyone

Question: Ok

So can we know some other areas you have been facing or you wish to handle?
Answer: Am an advocate on mother and child
I also wish to have a place for the aged

Advocating against abuses, gender inequality, poverty for women and illiteracy.

Question:So thus far, how has it been for you to achieve this great feat and record a certain level of success ?
Answer: My strong will and persistence. I've gotten money from two persons since l started this project . What l do is save up and do my program

Question: Also , what are the various challenges you are facing as regards to productivity and effectiveness?
Answer: Finances
I want everyone to be good. My happiness comes from others

Question: What are your recent programs and projects?

And when next should we expect to hear from you !

Answer: November last year. Am due to have done another; on 9th that's Monday but it won't hold.

Question: Where do you want to be in the next 10 years ?
Simply put, the goals and plans for the future?
Answer: I want to be known all over the world as someone who is Always there for everyone, l want to be the best in advocacy with plenty of money for everyone.

Question: What is your advice to the Nigerian youths? And every other young aspiring Advocates?
Answer: Be focused, determined and always have in mind that Advocacy is a charity work. Put money away and don't wait to be appreciated.

Question: What's the name of your pet project again ?
Answer: Young mind advancement program
Theme - catch them young.
Motto - - Basic education and knowledge for all

Can't wait to be with my students.

A lot of them are already calling and crying. I stayed up last night thinking of them.
That's my ministry, my cross It's well

Interviewer:
It has really been a nice time with you
Initially was meant to do my job and get out
But it seems I have been bought with your passion

Interviewee: Bless you and thanks for having me

Through her her platform YAP, Princess Bibiana Nwankwo (Ada APGA) has brought smiles on many faces, Hope to the hopeless and unending joy to a countless number of Nigerian children.
Keep up the good work Ada APGA!

If we can join her, I think our nation will be a better place. Let's not all think ln only what we can get from our country, let's also think on what we can give to her; affecting mankind positively the little way we can.

God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Help You Secure Affordable Universities Across The Globe From 1200euro / Countdown To Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Examination (get Your PQ 2days To Go) / FUTA 2019 Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.