Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Please, I Need A Job Or Loan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, I Need A Job Or Loan (329 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Job Or Loan by Iny3(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Good day Sir/Ma, I'm a graduate of university of port from the department of Geology with a 2'1 grade but haven't gotten anything doing.Things have been really terrible with me. Surviving has been really tough.Please I'm seeking for a job or loan of #100,000 to kick start an agricultural supplies business. I have carried out my findings and the business will yield properly. I wouldn't mind dropping my certificate as collateral and also anyone willing to help will know everything about me, down to my house address and my mum. Please help a young school leaver. I will repay the loan within a 6months timeframe with a 20% interest. I really need help,please.
Re: Please, I Need A Job Or Loan by Iny3(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Iny3:
Good day Sir/Ma, I'm a graduate of university of port from the department of Geology with a 2'1 grade but haven't gotten anything doing.Things have been really terrible with me. Surviving has been really tough.Please I'm seeking for a job or loan of #100,000 to kick start an agricultural supplies business. I have carried out my findings and the business will yield properly. I wouldn't mind dropping my certificate as collateral and also anyone willing to help will know everything about me, down to my house address and my mum. Please help a young school leaver. I will repay the loan within a 6months timeframe with a 20% interest. I really need help,please.
Any help please? It's really frustrating out here. Please anyone help me.

(1) (Reply)

A Personal Laundry Business Or Entry Level Job At A Bank / 5 Powerful Certification In One Bundle (5 In 1) / Good One! Centurion Law Group Appoints Nigerian To Lead New Frankfurt Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.