Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Finally Now I Can Enjoy Sex With My Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally Now I Can Enjoy Sex With My Man (367 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Now I Can Enjoy Sex With My Man by marriage1: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
So many women out there is facing this challenge.
After child birth, I no longer enjoy sex with my man like I used to before I give birth.
It almost pushed him to cheat on me but thanks to friend who advised me to make use of honey, clove and Alovera Gel to tighten up my vagina.
I prepared it at home with the simple guidelines she gave me.
After a week my husband confessed to me that I have become a virgin even after child birth.
Then I realized that sex is good and the pleasure can't be denied. cheesy

My fellow woman, with this home remedy, no matter how many children you have given birth to, you can still enjoy sex very well again like when you have not given birth.
Find out more>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/home-remedy-for-tightening-your-vagina.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

October 2019 Death List, Cause Of Death - View Now / Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Day Acciden / Lunar Eclipse Today By 10:40pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.