Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Dying Man's Wish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dying Man's Wish (966 Views)

Man's Wish Granted / A Dying Man's Confession / A Man's Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Man's Wish by TeeJay6(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
It's a wife's job to listen to her husband,
There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."
So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.
Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!" She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket.
Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away.
Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket." She said, "Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."
"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"
"I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."
Re: Dying Man's Wish by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
Wo! Giggles
Re: Dying Man's Wish by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
Yes go cash the check dead man lmao
Re: Dying Man's Wish by MurphyG1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
Stale joke.!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dying Man's Wish by KDK(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2010
Seen even recently on NL. All same, gud joke, tanx for sharing wink
Re: Dying Man's Wish by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
TJ - nor dey fall ur hand with repost jokes undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dying Man's Wish by Rene1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
Good one
Re: Dying Man's Wish by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
You can do better

(1) (Reply)

My Girl / A Horde Of Jokes / A Question From A Coffin Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.