Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai (29258 Views)

Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Train Services Resume On Kaduna-Abuja Route With Low Passenger Turnout / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Menance: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

It is not through words and chest beating but by real Facts

Yoruba is the only tribe with a Nobel Laurette in Nigeria

Yoruba is the only tribe with a pulitzer prize winner in Africa

Yoruba is the only tribe with Grammys Award winning entertainers in Nigeria

Yoruba produce the second richest black man on the planet

Yoruba produce the second richest woman in Africa

Meanwhile Igbo haven't achieve any of the things i listed above and you may never will

We are not mate at all

Yoruba is the most successful tribe in Nigeria today according to facts

I know you are in sifia pain grin

grin grin you are definitely definitely a kid.
I could use threads upon threads to list feat achieved by Igbos that yorubas dead,alive and future will never achieve for zillions of centuries to come.

You and your kinsmen are only E-warriors with delusional epistles, know how to run your mouths and flap your lips.

This richest man in Nigeria and woman really deceive uneducated yorubas but aside that what can we say about yorubas? grin grin. On majority being wealthy where do we pick you guys from? Or did all yorubas surrender all their destiny to just one man and woman?. grin grin grin
Now tell me, is bill gates still the Forbes acclaimed richest?
Is Dbanj who was one of the richest musicians while working under Don Jazzy still the Richest?.

That List is dynamic and it's just forbes.

Igbos are greater than your people in all ramifications you can cry me a River. You really need to get out of this delusion

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by DisGuy: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Sad

Something as joyful as an Airline starting a new route has ended up being a tribal chest beating show

Crazy thing is most of you lot are well into your 30s

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Refuse Takes Over Ochanja Roundabout, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pictures) / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks / Tola Ogundipe Is Dead Drowns In Lagos, Police Probe Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.