Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know (1036 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / 7 Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom And Toilets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know by mudsr42: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2019
The renovations at home are necessary not only to extend the useful life of the chosen space but also to be able to deliver a renovation to the spaces, new energies and a style that adapts to the new decoration times and always following the personal taste of who will use the home daily.
That is why in today's book of ideas we will know everything you need to make the bathroom remodel is an efficient process and that its result is amazing. Whether you need the help of a professional or you plan to carry out the remodeling yourself, you will need to know basic and indispensable tips for the process.

First of all, what do I want to get?
It is a basic and indispensable question since you can have an opinion formed of what is the expectation of the work to be done.
The change from tub to shower or shower to tub, the maintenance of the sink or the change of the toilet are some of the inquietudes that add to the change in the wall coverings, application of a new coat of paint, installation of ceramics and/or tiles, as well as a glass screen, new storage furniture or a larger mirror, are just some of the things that could change in your bathroom.
When you have in mind what you want to get you can contact one of our professionals to make the budget of the work requested or cost to add a bathroom, remember that this will vary depending on whether it is a structural work or rather anesthetic, or both, in the case that the remodeling is total.

Wall-covering
Now, if your change is more aesthetic, it is best that you quote the type of coating that best suits your bathroom because if you have small children, the enamel water will be a good idea since this type of paint is capable of Remove the stains from the walls.
The classic coatings favorites for families are the painting, as well as the ceramic and the strip of tiles in the middle of the wall, which change their patterns depending on the tastes of the people.
There are other coatings of more sophisticated character such as wood and stone, which are good options for homes that want to be more disruptive to the future bathroom.

Bath measures
The number of members of your home is essential when establishing how the new bathroom elements will be arranged. With shower or without it, being, for example, the space destined to the tub one that can be taken advantage of in a better way if you dispense with it.
If you want to save on space, and then think about having one or more storage furniture for bath clothes or for dirty clothes, this complementary furniture is a great idea for small bathrooms.

Choice of designs for the bathroom
The style of bathroom decoration is essential before beginning work on remodeling. The options are reduced to a classic, modern bathroom, minimalist, Asian, romantic, Nordic and also country or rural.
Whether the style that best suits your personal tastes, you should know that each style has different points that characterize them. While the romantic style chooses pastel colors and the warm lights are privileged, the minimalist style, on the contrary, stands out for the minimum storage, where space is not overloaded and cold colors are used, with white being the most color used.

Remodeling in modern bathroom
If you like to have a unique bathroom with a modern style that does not leave anyone indifferent with just opening the door, then you could be inspired by a bathroom like this one. With double sinks and a wall mirror that covers more than 1 meter on the wall, it is a space that was not overloaded with items of daily use and that rather appreciated the free space for movement of people in this room.
With a partition in the shower screen and a tub in the center of the room, the white color was chosen for this room, a painting that in turn combines very well with the ceramic walls.

The importance of light
And finally one of the points you should know before starting the remodeling work is that light plays a key role in every room of the house, since not only does it give a greater degree of luminosity to spaces, but light Natural has the ability to influence the perception of spaces, so that if you have a window in the old bathroom, leave it for the new bathroom and you will see how well you see natural light in the new space.

Re: How To Remodel A Bathroom? Everything You Need To Know by ashleysummer: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Thank you for the tips! I am looking to remodel my bath and want to eliminate my fiberglass shower. I hate cleaning shower door tracks. I don't want shower curtains either. I am considering a shower enclosures from here

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room / How Did The Phrase ''watch Night' Or 'wash Night' Come About? / My Wife Threatened To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.