Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... (417 Views)

Who Can Remember The Tittle Of This Movies? / AKWA PROPHET COMEDY , Tittle , Holy Bible / Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
PLANTAINS

Teacher: Kola, spell plantain
Kola: whish one? the lipe one or the unlipe one? He asked "Which
one? The ripe one or the unripe one?", some people (like me) have trouble with the 'r', and with some
people, it sounds like an 'l'.
Teacher: what difference
does it make? Just spell plantain!
Kola: Teasha, If you fly the lipe one na 'DODO', if you fly the unlipe
one na 'SHIPS' if you loast am, na 'BORLI' All of them na plantain, so whish one you wan make I spell?

To enjoy more jokes... Like my Facebook page #PhilmarvelComedy

please make sure you share, it helps.

FB: PhilmarvelComedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
When you buy a phone of #120,000 and a sim card of #100 . Few days later the phone got stolen and you will be forming in front of your girlfriend that "it's not even the phone that is paining me, it my sim card and the contacts I have on it" Bros if I slap u ehh, your ancestors will feel dizzy..Nonsense!!!
Facebook page #PhilmarvelComedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
I was invited to a wedding, when I reached the hotel I found two doors written
1 . Bride's guests 2. Groom's guests
I entered the one written Bride guests and found two more doors
1 . Ladies 2. Men
I went through the one for men only to find two more doors
1. Guest with gift 2. Guest without gift
I went through the one written 'Guests without Gifts' and found myself outside the hotel through the back door. At the door was written "So in this time of hard economy you want to just come, eat and drink without any gift, no way". Bye".
Don't laugh alone, please share
FB page #PhilmarvelComedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
NEW ELEMENT ADDED TO THE PERIODIC TABLE
Name : wife Symbol : wi Atomic Weight : Don't Even Dare To Ask!
Physical Proprties: Boils at Anytime, Can Freeze at Anytime, Melts if Handled with Love & Care, Very Bitter if Mishandled.!
Chemical Proprties: Very Reactive, Highly Unstable, Posses Strong Affinity for Gold, Platinm, Clothes & Other Precious Items, Money Reducing Agent, Volatile when left Alone.
Occurance: Mostly found in front of mirror
SHARE!!
Like on Facebook @PhilmarvelComedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
FOR GIRLS ONLY
My eyes are wet with tears...... Out of laughter...haha hhahhaha read on.... If you are tired of those guys who keep on inboxing U stupid questions,here are some few tips on hw 2 answer them off: Question:"hey beautiful wht r u busy with" Answer: "looking for my engagement ring, lost it" Q:"Hey gal can we meet?" A:"Nope i'm 8 months pregnant, I can't meet anyone at this stage" Q:"Can I knw more about u?" A:"Sure I LOVE MONEY,please send me N5,000 MTN card" Q:"do u hv a BF"? A:"yes we hv 2 kids & he is a soldier"
SHARE!!!
FB: @philmarvelcomedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
LAUGHING ALONE IS A CRIME ..
An Igbo man fell into a well, screaming for help. His wife came with a rope to help, The Igbo man look at the rope and said "how much did the rope cost?"The wife said "#1000" still inside the well the Igbo man shouted, "WHAT!!!.Return it now!!! Go to papa Emeka at 4th Avenue, he sells it for #300 , Hurry please oo before I die here oo....#Igbokwenu...
SHARE!!! DON'T B STINGY, LOLZZ
Follow me on my FB PAGE @PHILMARVELCOMEDY
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Some guys can form sha..carrying laptop bag with #ludo inside. Bros you are doing yourself...
FB page @PhilmarvelComedy
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is the correct spelling of SCHOOL not SCHOOL. Some people write the second O before the first O which is very wrong.
Please like and share..
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
That moments you are laughing with your mom Then BOOM!!! she ask you for yesterday's change...
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
John Legend is a chronic liar. "MY HEAD'S UNDER WATER BUT I'M BREATHING FINE"... I tried that shit today and I nearly died...What Nonsense!!!
Re: Philmarvelcomedy Updated Jokes... Tittle: PLANTAINS... by Philwel1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jamb r very stupid ohhh!!
Hw can I write 4 subject nd know they r giving me scores of 5 subjects
I wrote use of English Physics Chemistry Biology
Nd now in ma scores m seeing something like
Use of English 75 Physics 70 Chemistry 81 Biology 69 Aggregate 295 Pls ohh wu kum write aggregate 4 me naaaa??
I tell those idiot jamb say I write aggregate??

(1) (Reply)

Talk True.if Your Bank Account Could Talk, What Would It Be Telling U Right Now? / Join Whatsapp Group : Hook Up Ship .. / Join Best Whatsapp Status Tv 10,000 Airtime For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.