Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Become A Professional Web/blog Designer (live Training + 8 Videos + Book) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Professional Web/blog Designer (live Training + 8 Videos + Book) (662 Views)

Blog Designer Needed / Wordpress Website And Blog Designer / The wordpress website and blog designer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional Web/blog Designer (live Training + 8 Videos + Book) by Adeyanju1245: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
You are Highly Welcome: My Name Is Adeyanju Daniel (Daniel.T) FRW Paradise Founder and Author. A Good Citizen Of Nigeria

Note: Read this post to the end or go to the end of this post to know what to do.

Do you have interest or really passionate about web design?

Have you been struggling or suffering from getting into the web design profession?

Do you have ZERO experience of coding and programming language and looking for the easiest method to build any type of website or blog?

Are you looking for an expatriate, professional and attentive coach to train you one on one with simple and explanatory techniques?

Do you want to become a web design expatriate to the extent of becoming a professional coach like me or even more than other web design

guru outside there in this profession?

Have you spent a lot of money on web design without enough skill and busted into hysterics

Do you want to build your own blog and start blogging to make money online?

Or you want to start making money by building any type of website/blog for people?

STOP WORRYING BECAUSE IT IS YOUR TIME TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGNER

You don’t need to become a superior or almighty developer with years of experience of coding and programming language before you can become a professional web designer.
You do not need to sell your personal belongings in order to get started because; it requires very little startup capital.

We are now in the superb world of technology and advancement. Even 95% of websites designers and developers have adapted to the new technology today because if not, they will become old school professionals.

So you can build a professional website without having knowledge or experience of coding and programming languages. Some people will tell you that if you don’t have in-depth knowledge about coding and programming languages that you can’t build a good and professional website,

But I’m telling you today that its 100% wrong because there are many types of platforms with great and easiest tools to build a great, good looking, professional and profitable Website/blog without single coding experience.

I Have Solid Proof for This Fact

I have my proof of saying this; the reason is that before I imbibe in the ability to become a web designer, blogger, publisher, writer etc. I was a novice, a novice without knowing anything about web design,

I didn’t have a mentor or guidance, in a nutshell, I busted into research and some notable points through my research. Through this, I came out with a flying colour without knowing a single coding or programming language because I deserted the negative thoughts of people about website difficulties.

I build my first website called ABG Platform without any training from any coaching or from any mentor, I build this website successfully with so many stress and multiple streams of challenges, this gave me 100% ability to stand on my own with many experiences and in-depth knowledge on how to build a good website without a single coding experience.

With that said you can also become a professional than me, by taking a great action today to quickly grab this course because I have gone through all this suffering and stress for your success in the past.

WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER

Building any type of website or blog

You will become your own boss with 100% assurance to build any website or blog

You will be able to train others through this course.

WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE

How to choose a domain name

How to choose a hosting company

How to Install WordPress to Your Domain

All about WordPress themes

WordPress plugin recommendations

Step By Step to choose Theme for a Website

Creating a New Pages, e.g. Contact us page, Home page, Blog page, etc.

An easy way to create a new content or blog post & interlinking technique

How to add your home and email address

How to Add Google Map to Website

How to get free Domain for 12 months

Setting up social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. to share your post and more

How to embed your facebook page to your sidebar and twitter also

How to choose the best and cheapest Hosting Company

Setting-Up and Designing Your Website starting from the home page

How to design free logo & fivercon

Adding some categories in an easy way

How to embed or incorporate video to your website

How to Add comment section to your blog post if you want people to comment to your blog post

Simple Way to Add Pages to the Menu Bar

How to customize website sidebar

How to set up contact us form

How to translate your website to multiple languages apart from English language

Adding a call to action using site widget

How to add a library to your website

If you want to run a company website, this course will show you how to add;

Employees, Clients, Project and Testimonials to your website. All in step by step

You will be able to train others through this guide.

LET CHECK OUT THE COURSE DETAILS IN FULL

1. UP TO 8 ULTIMATE HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS
The Universal Web Design Training Magnet Videos for Beginners

2. MULTIPURPOSE EBOOK
Easiest New WordPress Learning For Beginners

3. DEEP LIVE CHAT
Standard Live Chat Attention

4. EMAIL SUPPORT
Unlimited Email Support

View the picture below this post to see some of my students Testimonies and some stars rating

CARING IS MY HABIT

I am always available to coach and guide you, as you start this web design. You can call or text me if you need my assistance in any area.You have free access to my e-mail assistance 24/7 and you’ll always get a prompt response from me.
Free phone consultation services, you can call me and ask questions on any area that you are having issues with.I have done all the research, I have taken all the risk for you, you won’t have to go through any trial and error before you start seeing good results in this profession opportunity.

ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO QUICKLY CHAT ME UP WITH MY WHATSSAP NUMBER 07067363462 (recommended), YOU CAN ALSO DROP YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CHAT YOU UP.

In case you are curious to visit my website. Just type FRW Paradise into Google search on your web browser and click on the first to third result you get with FRW Paradise link to my website.

Share this post Now!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guest blogging benefits / Post Your Advert For Free / Blogging Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.