Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (92255 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Feminists cannot let somebody fantasize in peace.
chaii.....did you just type that.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by cococandy(f): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2019
The people who are seeing it as sexy are sick. Hence the outrage
addicted268:
Ayam not understanding. Where's the sexy?

3 Likes

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by stieyven(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Feminists cannot let somebody fantasize in peace.
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Harrykn: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2019
addicted268:
Ayam not understanding. Where's the sexy?

i don't even know...

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by shogsman(m): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2019
In my country celebrities and wannabes would have started reacting.it's no news that there are sick people all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by aadoiza: 2:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Men who will be ass will be ass. But the disgrace is on the producers pretending they do not know their plastc intent They technically sexuality the eating of the cream.

Fuckers. Some rational mind will wake up one day and sit on a round table to make plastic dolls so grown men can Bleep. Before this things go into circulation its approved by the authories. Supposely intelligent rational minds.

However if you Bleep a sisteen yrs old Your insane. This is how knowledge has thrown us far from the truth l.

Really twisted
You see the world for what it is.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by freemi(m): 3:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
they're right on this one, a 11year-old girl should not be viewed as a sex symbol, those men need mental examination.
11 year old shud look 11, but she doesn't or does she??
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by segun18(m): 3:13am On Jul 07, 2019
This is pure Evil..I don't want to generalise that Korea men are Evil but what is wrong is wrong.

Shame Shame Shame
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by freemi(m): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2019
cococandy:
The people who are seeing it as sexy are sick. Hence the outrage
the way u c sexy nt same way there c it. The way u admire toke der don't have such der so der see sexy in their own type of toke
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by cococandy(f): 4:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Injured brain
freemi:
the way u c sexy nt same way there c it. The way u admire toke der don't have such der so der see sexy in their own type of toke
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by briggz09(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2019
I just saw the video and I think men who have sexual thoughts towards this advert are pervs. Totally nothing wrong with the girl in the ad...#InsideLife sha
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by wabbyland(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did you know that the age of consent in Nigeria's constitution is 11? undecided
don't confuse people when u don't know or u understand something. ‎What the bill says
The bill is known as “An Act to Make Provision About Sexual Offences, Their Definition, Prevention And the Protection Of All Persons From Harm, Unlawful Sexual Acts, And For Purposes Connected Therewith”.
Section 7 of the bill, the controversial part which dealt with defilement of children, states that:
‎7. (1) A person who commits an act which causes penetration with a child is guilty of an offence called defilement.
(2) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child aged eleven years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life.
(3) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of twelve and fifteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.
‎(4) A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Kingsaeedibn: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Chi59:

Anyone who looks at such a harmless picture and has a hard on is a pervert.
Period.

You call that seductive sex alluring and alluding advert harmless

And yet you accept that men are tempting atimes with the way they dress...

Continue smoking the weed you are smoking..

Denying every truth you see as long as its not supporting you

2 Likes

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Kingkun69(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Tolexander:
The only thing some men remember anytime they see a girl, no matter how old or young is sex.

Females should not be seen as a sex object only.

Well, If some guys see a goat in skirt, they will fantasize sex with it
no lies here
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Can we see a link to the full commercials?
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by JeromeBlack: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Did you know that the age of consent in Nigeria's constitution is 11? undecided

It is now 18 by law. joker
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Mosco100(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Baby girl don't mind them, they need Jesus
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by jayextra(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
simiife:

Pls can u help me wit more of dis breaking news pix,Plsssss
Ya buh m nt on whatsapp...Fb??
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Impactfultemmy(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2019
If you are serious about financial success.I can introduce you to a legitimate business that still fetch hundreds of thousands.Chat me on whattsapp 07065029380
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by freemi(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2019
cococandy:
Injured brain
b here in ur shithole sayn rubbish. Not ur fault
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by PureWhite(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
I hope people can counsel themselves. This is complete madness. God save this wicked world for your sake
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Octopusssy(f): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you aware that the age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years?
Nope. Since when?
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Kolping: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2019
The War On Children - The Agenda To Sexualize Our Children
https://www.comprehensivesexualityeducation.org/

Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) is one of the greatest assaults on the health and innocence of children. This is because unlike traditional sex education, comprehensive sexuality education is highly explicit and promotes promiscuity and high-risk sexual behaviors to children as healthy and normal. CSE programs have an almost obsessive focus on teaching children how to obtain sexual pleasure in various ways.

CSE teaches children they can choose their gender.
CSE teaches 5-year-olds they can pleasure themselves sexually.
CSE teaches 9-year-olds how to put on a condom.
CSE teaches children to use statements such as: "I like it when you touch me here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIv-KOQ5F4A
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by egojiokwu(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
To my greatest surprise, Nigerians are better than these people.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2019
What would they have done if they had watched the video of this black American 9 year old girl nko?

The girl was doing abominable things with her black Barbie doll and later showed herself which if you watch, you would notice she has been clearly "disvirgined"!

I use to hear that foreign kids esp African American kids were very corrupt and this video cleared my doubt!

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by MarieSucre(f): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
koyyess:
These specie of slant eyed gooks don't have a single shame in them.

Disgusting animals.

You can criticise them without being racist. Infact your racist statement takes away from your comment. Please, do better.

1 Like

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by MarieSucre(f): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
When I said women are sex objects to whites.. Even if na 5 years old.. Dem dey abuse.

Immoral dressing
Immoral advert.

And you are calling hijab subjugation.

Ori yin ti yi

In Egypt women wear the hijab yet they have one of the highest rates of sexual harassment in Egypt.

https://m.spiegel.de/international/tomorrow/almost-every-egyptian-woman-is-subjected-to-sexual-harassment-a-1198328.html

During the Arab spring, many women were assaulted and raped in Tahrir square.

And they all wore the hijab! Do you really think it protects women?

2 Likes

Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by MarieSucre(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
okrikaboi:

An 11 year old isn't smart enough to deal with sex and it's vices it would be completely outrageous but it still doesn't answer my question at age 15 liking girls my age though being pretty intelligent and exposed at the time could I be considered a paedophile

Paedophilia means and older person being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent or pubescent kids aka minors

At 15, you were also considered a minor yourself.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by delishpot: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
In Nigeria, men don't say such on social media. Jeeez, they are too cool for such petty $hit......

.... They act on it in real life!
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by delishpot: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
When I said women are sex objects to whites.. Even if na 5 years old.. Dem dey abuse.

Immoral dressing
Immoral advert.

And you are calling hijab subjugation.

Ori yin ti yi

If Muslims are saints..... Why are the women forced to dress and act certain ways? That goes to show that Muslims don't even trust their own men to be of good conduct. They know that they rape too. Hijab or not give the rapist man an opportunity and he will rape. There is rape in Muslim world but the women will prefer to die than voice out cos if she does voice out she will become the criminal in sharia court unless she has witnesses to the assault.

Stop the silly better than thou game. Swear with your life that nothing good should come to you if the hijab prevents rape 100%in the muslim world. Swear that Muslims are pius and are different from practitioners of other religion when it comes to living godly lives. Swear that the moment one accepts Islam he has become a Saint and doesn't have to put in effort like people of other faith.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

You call that seductive sex alluring and alluding advert harmless

And yet you accept that men are tempting atimes with the way they dress...

Continue smoking the weed you are smoking..

Denying every truth you see as long as its not supporting you

Bros, you're a pervert.
Re: Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Octopusssy:
Lord, so many perverts walking around. Any man who looks at this child and fantasizes rubbish should be given the electroshock treatment and afterwards have his dick_ cut off. He is a danger to children everywhere.

The advertisers are also part of the problem

Some of those images are deliberately sexual. If u you were to see some of those pictures close up, eg the mouth with pink lipstick, you would not realise it is a child

I always get irritated when people go out of their way to dolly up kids.

The advertisers have won in the end. Everyone knows the ice cream. If the ice cream was in naija, I would probably buy it just to see if it was any good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.