Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC (3389 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by AuntLaVIV(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
CEO Of Cubana Pose With His Monster SUV At His castle In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzk6ichhejr/?igshid=7r4yhj201u1p

Lalasticlala

Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Akunaesiobi Ike....

Akuatuegwu...

5 Likes

Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by saddude: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
I have approved Dell preferred Accounts different approved amounts upto $7500 to purchase anything on their website at www.dell.com or www.dell4me.com. Contact minashipito@gmail.com for deal.
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by FatherBona: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
All that glistens............
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by somalianprince: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
The Cubana ceo and owner himself. Cool

AuntLaVIV:

Lalasticlala
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Lalasticlala

OP, I'm not sure you know what is referred to as "Monster SUV" sad

2 Likes

Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by TANID(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Akunaesiobi Ike....

Akuatuegwu...
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by Nazacent: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Motivational speakers be like

Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Op this is what a monster SUV looks like

5 Likes

Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by ArticleBeast: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Is that a castle?
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by igahdavid(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2019
And I opened, Just to see the monster SUV
Re: CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC by SocialJustice: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Upgraded Lx570 that isn't more than N25m and duplex that doesn't cost more than N50m, very soon his ignorant people will say the SUV is N200m, the duplex is N500m and he is a billionaire.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Soap/detergent Making / Kebbi Government Approves N27.5 Mill Tuition Fees For 38 Indigenes At Law School / My Ordeal With Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.