Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photography Lovers In The House - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography Lovers In The House (10531 Views)

Luluarts - For Art Lovers / Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Comic Lovers Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel it is time some people should know im a man of war. . . .!![/size]
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by oruru(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
ogaga,
Thank u very much 4 ur response.I want to learn from the scratch,all about photo-editing.pls i need ur email address so that i can contact u tru email, thanks.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]awww you're most welcome dear. . . Ok! reach my email address in my profile . to me , you sound too interested in photo editing and would be pleased to meet you through. wink [/size]
oruru:

ogaga,
Thank u very much 4 your response.I want to learn from the scratch,all about photo-editing.pls i need your email address so that i can contact u tru email, thanks.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
an Africa no one ever sees:

Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]wow. . . . shocked shocked shocked where did you get that from? , what a nice place to spend the evening . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
tpiah:

an Africa no one ever sees:

Re: Photography Lovers In The House by oyinda3(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
lol. the colors were obviously intensified. but still a nice pic.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
the colors were obviously intensified

i'm not sure about that.

people seem to think so, but it could also be a good camera and the same quality developing usually found in overseas photos.

the blue sky looks very realistic and not modified at all.

the photo was from another site.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Mentuzza(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2010
That pic reads LAYERS, LAYERS and more LAYERS. The tree, the huts and the people in the foreground are all different layers, and of course the background layer of the sky and the bushes. Courtesy Photoshop CS3.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2010
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
oyinda.:

lol. the colors were obviously intensified. but still a nice pic.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by Mentuzza(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
Whatever u do, dont go cutting and pasting from iStock. Otherwise somebody's goin to slam with U with a copyright suit. How does Plagiarism strike u?
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^no let oversabi kill you!!

smartass undecided

abeg the thread was calm before you entered o.

semi illiteracy is a dangerous disease.

somebody just discovered photoshop (WHOOPEE!!!) and the forum wont rest again angry
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by dontonny(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
Photography is all about creativity and modification, though i am a photographer and maybe that is why i love photographs.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2010
it's just a pity some africans can get upset at seeing nice pictures of africa.

there should be a new name for this kind of thing because colonial mentality doesnt quite cut it.

people prefer seeing slums, famine, gutters, trash heaps, urination, defecation, etc etc.
Re: Photography Lovers In The House by tpiah: 5:23am On Oct 07, 2010
cigar guy

My New Strokes: Sober Reflection On Beautiful Nigeria @100 + More Art Works / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) / 7 Killer Tips For Logo Design