Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Car Gbedu - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Gbedu (1461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Gbedu by AmandaLuv(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello wonderful people, please what's the best sound system/subwoofer one can get for their car? I have a Siena that has just the door speakers with the car stereo with no amplifier and I wish to upgrade the sound system to gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Please any idea of any good sound system that wouldnt require me buying amplifier too?
Good sound system that people will hear from afar and know is me. Lol.
I heard of boncadio with the pix attached, never used it so I don't know how it works so please for those of u that have powerful gbedu wey dey burst brain in ur vehicles without amplifier cos I no get money for amplifier kindly suggest one for me and let me know what u r using.

U can suggest ones also with amplifier(with estimated price of amplifier) let me see if I can afford it.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Car Gbedu by uboma(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2019
I wonder why some Nigerians cannot just listen to music without disturbing the peace of others....

Have you thought about the hazards of loud music to your eardrums?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Gbedu by uboma(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2019
AmandaLuv:
Hello wonderful people, please what's the best sound system/subwoofer one can get for their car? I have a Siena that has just the door speakers with the car stereo with no amplifier and I wish to upgrade the sound system to gbedu wey dey burst brain.
Please any idea of any good sound system that wouldnt require me buying amplifier too?
Good sound system that people will hear from afar and know is me. Lol.
I heard of boncadio with the pix attached, never used it so I don't know how it works so please for those of u that have powerful gbedu wey dey burst brain in ur vehicles without amplifier cos I no get money for amplifier kindly suggest one for me and let me know what u r using.

U can suggest ones also with amplifier(with estimated price of amplifier) let me see if I can afford it.

Thanks.
Re: Car Gbedu by nurey(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2019
I came here to see pictures of gbedu wey dey burst brain, may the Nigerian Army can utilize it against Boko Haram grin
Re: Car Gbedu by AshipaEk0: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2019
uboma:
I wonder why some Nigerians cannot just listen to music without disturbing the peace of others....

I also wonder why some people can never mind their own business, and cry more than the bereaved.

I just don't understand why they always believe they should tell others how to live their lives and what they should do with their own money and even body.

8 Likes

Re: Car Gbedu by AmandaLuv(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2019
nurey:
I came here to see pictures of gbedu wey dey burst brain, may the Nigerian Army can utilize it against Boko Haram grin
lolz
Re: Car Gbedu by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2019
uboma:

You make a good point.

I have 2 X 12" Kenwood woofers in one of my cars. I turn them up on the head unit only as appropriate. And other cars have no stereo at all cheesy

As motorists we have to balance personal choices with group needs.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy 5w20 Engine Oil in Abuja / Mercedes Benz Creates Invisible Car!! Real Hi-tech / Honda EOD & Toyota Big Daddy Which One Will I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.