Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! (852 Views)

Please Help!!!! Laptop Refuse To Display / HELP!!! Laptop Not Charging / Help! Laptop With Good Specs Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by chuckwizzy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello guys I recently purchased a new battery for my dell laptop, I brought it back home then left it to charge, it charged up to 68% and stopped charging. it says plugged in not charging. I used another original charger same thing.

so I went back to where I bought it to change it, when I got home I plugged it it was charging this time but once they take light it will off, even if it's fully charged and it won't on if not plugged in
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by 1x2x3: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
chuckwizzy:
Hello guys I recently purchased a new battery for my dell laptop, I brought it back home then left it to charge, it charged up to 68% and stopped charging. it says plugged in not charging. I used another original charger same thing.

so I went back to where I bought it to change it, when I got home I plugged it it was charging this time but once they take light it will off, even if it's fully charged and it won't on if not plugged in

Was it tripping off with the first battery when you unplug from power source? If No then the battery is faulty. You may have to look for original battery for the laptop.
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by fykes(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
U bought a spoilt battery... Most of the batteries they pack in shops also have their own capacitance life span.
Go with the laptop, stay there to charge it... put it on while it's charging and if everything goes well after 3mins before u pay
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by khorlynz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
chuckwizzy:

Simply take your laptop to where you purchase the battery from. It shows you've got bad battery from your narration.

Take your laptop along when going to replace it and monitor how the new one charges.

When fully charged, try to increase the brightness of the screen and play any movie with highest volume.

Watch per minutes the way the battery get depleted.
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by chuckwizzy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
khorlynz:

Simply take your laptop to where you purchase the battery from. It shows you've got bad battery from your narration.

Take your laptop along when going to replace it and monitor how the new one charges.

When fully charged, try to increase the brightness of the screen and play any movie with highest volume.

Watch per minutes the way the battery get depleted.
thanks I'll do that I've changed this battery twice now
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by chuckwizzy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
1x2x3:

Was it tripping off with the first battery when you unplug from power source? If No then the battery is faulty. You may have to look for original battery for the laptop.
no it wasn't tripping off with the first one,
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by khorlynz(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2019
chuckwizzy:
thanks I'll do that I've changed this battery twice now

Bros... Since the two batteries behaves differently then the battery is the culprit in this case and not the charger or laptop itself.

By the time the seller sees the readiness in you to get a good battery, he will look for the better one for you.

Even we technician in ikeja CV, they play those pranks with us. Until you insist that he should get you a good.
Re: Help Laptop Experts Needed!!!!! by luvyaself95(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Those batteries are faulty

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix This Please / UK Used HP Elitebook 8460p Intel Corei5 / US Used Dell Latitude E7470 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.