Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (63018 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Starkid3010:
when it goes extreme in what way

grin grin

Some people are just too weak
I tell you.
Nobidy what to experience failure and grow from it whereas this life is about being able to. Stand up after being kicked down several times.

and I am palpable of the future because we have more young women who are not willing to take the gauntlet of life and take it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
MiaB:
Speaking up doesn't mean you'll get help. People would give you hope and end up disappointing and then you'll dive right back into depression. Yes im speaking from experience
So, what do you suggest? Should people keep to themselves when they are going through rough times/depression since they are not sure of getting help?
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by DVMogoshi(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
She's still alive. She's currently receiving treatment at the ABUTH.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tayebest(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
lomprico:

Thanks to buhari!
[/s]

GTFOH angry

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tayebest(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2019
DVMogoshi:
She's still alive. She's currently receiving treatment at the ABUTH.

she has been confirmed dead! cry
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
gypsey:
Good for her! she has escaped buhari's next level, Another 250 million left to go. Plus more 20000 born Today, The population will never decrease.
Where did you leave your brain? You've to go look for it, you really need it.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

If naso people wey dey war zones supposed dey commit suicide everyday.

Nobody can make you sad or unhappy unless you give them d room to do so.

The happiness you're looking for, is within you.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by hareskay(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2019
I agree with you on this.
MiaB:
Speaking up doesn't mean you'll get help. People would give you hope and end up disappointing and then you'll dive right back into depression. Yes im speaking from experience
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nopanties: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.
You can go and die with your long story. Mumu igala person
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
I'm telling you, i don't even know what pushed me to do it, maybe because I was seeing big alerts from the phones of my friends who are into it.

And the most annoying thing was that half of the money which was 1.5 million wasn't mine, it was for a friend that gave me money to buy a land for him and I added my own 1.5 which accumulated to 3million, Na like so the money just go like breeze o. infact that moment I got tired of life, i was lifeless that moment, even the Money I invested in another business collapsed, bro if I begin to say what happened to me ehn, but I still thank God for today, am doing better now.

Im happy ure doing better. No giving up. No slacking. And no time to entertain a painful thought. U just learn the lessons and quickly move on. If u dwell on it too much, the pain consumes u and depression sets in.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Avedonn: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
tuhamworld:

Are you sure? Hope she's still safe and sound
100% sure. She's fine.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Depression is real! I have been there before when I lost millions in 2016 but suicide wasn't an option because I believe I still have alot to enjoy before I die, i faced alot but thank God for today, no condition is permanent.

My dear thanks God for your Life and thanks for the Inspiration, may yr days be long Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by sylve11: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

hmmmm cool
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

It's true though. I used to comment on sucide threads before until I hit rock bottom in life. I couldn't even see a way forward, sucide was legit the only solution. But I got lucky and I'm not insensitive enough to think that just because I got out, that I'm better than people who end up killing themselves.

Many Nairalanders are very insensitive NPC's. Even a dog has more empathy than they do.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by wolfenstein(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Priorities misplaced!!!!!!!!

Me wey hate scratch for my body

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by olawale780: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Wizikal:
Those who commit suicide are cowards and irresponsible people! There's no good reason why anybody should take his or her own life... Infact they don't deserve to live!
u make no sense. Ur post is childish

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Are there even psychologists in this country.a country as retrogressed as this should have thousands of psychologist.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by MacEndy(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Why taking your life...? What a miserable thing to do,

Nobody is expected to take any precious life, including oneself, because no one can give a life....

#SAY NO TO SUICIDE***
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Mustyrahl: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Actually she did not die. She was hospitalized and right now she is walking and her family are with her at the Ahmadu bello teaching hospital Shika. That is a doctor carrying her to his car for quick evacuation to the hospital.. please edit this information or take it down. Click the link below for all you need to know.
https://twitter.com/mustyrahl/status/1147775056157839361?s=21
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by chineesfx21728: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Why would anyone want to commit suicide in this sweet world? Please whoever is reading this and wants to commit suicide please try to remember the taste of turkey, chicken, bush meat, cat fish, pammy, beer, wine and all the sweet sweet things this life has to offer and please try to rethink... RIP to the dead! So sad![b][/b]
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by NeekolazWorld(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

In all you have said, the major thing you haven't said it that no matter what, suicide is not an option and should never be an option. Let that circumstances that has made you depress take your life instead if it can but trust me you will find out that if just only that suicide was avoided, things will get better. We need to really find a way to make people understand that suicide is not the way out no matter how depressed one could be, they need to always have a way to reach out to someone. You can't say all these matured people doing this suicide don't have at least one loved one they could always reach out to. They just take the decision themselves based on their own feelings and that is really selfish if you look at it because they tend not to even consider the feelings of others around them. We need to find a way of erasing this issue of suicide as an option from the minds of the depressed.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Khaleell001:

I tell you.
Nobidy what to experience failure and grow from it whereas this life is about being able to. Stand up after being kicked down several times.

and I am palpable of the future because we have more young women who are not willing to take the gauntlet of life and take it up.
seriously we are very weak in this generation
How many of us have faced what our fathers and mothers had faced in life....
Yet they passed through it

Ordinary carry over like this...
Na to commit suicide be the next thing

And most time it comes from peer pressure
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2019
What drugs are these?
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why the fvck Would you have to commit suicide!! All the good things in life outweighs the bad by a Wide margin, If you have suicidal thoughts Just Talk to someone or listen to music your Favourite music.
I will not condone suicide. But have you ever heard of the phrase "trying to pull yourself by your bootstraps"? well it's impossible to do so. That's how difficult it is for a severely depressed person to cheer himself/herself up. Their needing urgent help can't be unstated. I hope you never understand this by experience. AMEN
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by bulusberry: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Who cares#we are over populated sef
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
You say it as if those who've attempted suicide should be considered brave .
THERE'S NOTHING BRAVE ABOUT SUICIDE ATTEMPT! IT'S SELFISH AND COWARDICE !

The root of depression are the words "I" and "me".
When you start thinking less of yourself, and more of others, there lies the solution to depression .
If you care about the pain others will go through when you commit suicide, you'll never consider it .
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

It's true though. I used to comment on sucide threads before until I hit rock bottom in life. I couldn't even see a way forward, sucide was legit the only solution. But I got lucky and I'm not insensitive enough to think that just because I got out, that I'm better than people who end up killing themselves.

Many Nairalanders are very insensitive NPC's. Even a dog has more empathy than they do.
can you tell us the rick bottom you hit...
If I can still compare
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
You say it as if those who've attempted suicide should be considered brave .
THERE'S NOTHING BRAVE ABOUT SUICIDE ATTEMPT! IT'S SELFISH AND COWARDICE !

The root of depression are the words "I" and "me".
When you start thinking less of yourself, and more of others, there lies the solution to depression .
If you care about the pain others will go through when you commit suicide, you'll never consider it .
Thats why I said you have no idea
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

In all you have said, the major thing you haven't said it that no matter what, suicide is not an option and should never be an option. Let that circumstances that has made you depress take your life instead if it can but trust me you will find out that if just only that suicide was avoided, things will get better. We need to really find a way to make people understand that suicide is not the way out no matter how depressed one could be, they need to always have a way to reach out to someone. You can't say all these matured people doing this suicide don't have at least one loved one they could always reach out to. They just take the decision themselves based on their own feelings and that is really selfish if you look at it because they tend not to even consider the feelings of others around them. We need to find a way of erasing this issue of suicide as an option from the minds of the depressed.
Thats why I said you have no idea
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why the fvck Would you have to commit suicide!! All the good things in life outweighs the bad by a Wide margin, If you have suicidal thoughts Just Talk to someone or listen to music your Favourite music.
so nairalander finally found a way of writing the F word like this (Fvck). Mods what can you do to change it bleep now?

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I worship your intelligence, thanks for understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.