Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Investors Or Partners Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Or Partners Needed. (1657 Views)

Investors Or Partnership Wanted / Investors/partners Needed For Cocoa Business / I Need Investors Or Partnerships For Lucrative Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Or Partners Needed. by Slonge22: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
I have am intending startup in the food and beverage industry that has great potential for exponential growth, as i am a player in this industry already, although in the capacity of an employee.

I have access to over 2000 ready willing customers as we currently cannot satisfy all our demands, therefore, we reject orders daily to the tune of over 30000. My intention is to channel this excess demand to the startup, there eliminating the challenges of customer acquisition.

This is a very profitable venture, as profit ranges from between 20-30% daily, and an expected daily sales of above #30000 as at the 2nd month of commencement. The growth projection is that by the 6th month, there will be need to expand, as we would need to increase capacity to meet up with the expected demand.

On my part, I am bringing first hand industry knowledge, 150000 in capital, access to over 2000 ready customers, and good Social media promotion skills, and a surety to stand in for me.

I need an additional 350000 in capital, to immediately commence operations. This fund is for the Setting up the structure from which we will operate, and the employment of two staffs to help with the operations.

If interested, drop a comment below and you will get a pm from me.

Additional information : I reside in Ajah, Lagos, and the business will be setup within Ajah or its environs.

The investment can be in the form of a loan, to be paid at 30% interest rate in 7months, or for 30% equity in the business.

Thanks
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by NairalandAngel(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Slonge22:
I have am intending startup in the food and beverage industry that has great potential for exponential growth, as i am a player in this industry already, although in the capacity of an employee.

I have access to over 2000 ready willing customers as we currently cannot satisfy all our demands, therefore, we reject orders daily to the tune of over 30000. My intention is to channel this excess demand to the startup, there eliminating the challenges of customer acquisition.

This is a very profitable venture, as profit ranges from between 20-30% daily, and an expected daily sales of above #30000 as at the 2nd month of commencement. The growth projection is that by the 6th month, there will be need to expand, as we would need to increase capacity to meet up with the expected demand.

On my part, I am bringing first hand industry knowledge, 150000 in capital, access to over 2000 ready customers, and good Social media promotion skills, and a surety to stand in for me.

I need an additional 350000 in capital, to immediately commence operations. This fund is for the Setting up the structure from which we will operate, and the employment of two staffs to help with the operations.

Additional information : I reside in Ajah, Lagos, and the business will be setup within Ajah or its environs.

The investment can be in the form of a loan, to be paid at 30% interest rate in 7months, or for 30% equity in the business.

Thanks

Which part of Ajah do you intend setting up the business?

Is it an area that has high pedestrian traffic?

You say you are offering 30% stake for 350K...this implies that the business is worth N1,166,666.

It is doubtful if a business that has not commenced operations and has no assets yet can be said to be worth up to that amount yet.

As it is the only assets you will be bringing are 150K and sweat equity therefore you have to demonstrate that there are other assets on ground for the business to be worth that much
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by Slonge22: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Which part of Ajah do you intend setting up the business?

Is it an area that has high pedestrian traffic?

You say you are offering 30% stake for 350K...this implies that the business is worth N1,166,666.

It is doubtful if s business that has not commenced operations and has no assets yet can be said to be worth up to that amount yet.

As it is the only assets you will be bringing are 150K and sweat equity therefore you have to demonstrate that there are other assets on ground for the business to be worth that much
basically, I am working in a company that offers same services, and we always get demands beyond our capacity to deliver. I’m the one who takes the orders for the company, and I have personal relationship with most customers.

Our daily rejected orders exceeds 30000 Naira daily. We recently transitioned from taking single orders to a minimum of five orders per person.

The reality is that the demand far exceeds the supply, and I want to key into opportunity provided by our change in policy to bulk orders only. I have attempted the business on a small scale, and I easily made sales of above 15000 daily, without marketing or even exploiting the opportunity provided by the change in policy.

I only stopped because the person I had employed move out of state for a better offer.

So basically, I am bringing in sure sales of above 15000 daily. You can drop your contact if interested, more information and prove of my claims would be provided.

Note; I have access to our database of over 7000 customers, the potential is unimaginable.

The location would be around Igbo efon - Abraham Aadesanya axis. The purpose of the structure is for preparation and packaging only.
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by wiston09: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please can we talk more...I need more details
WhatsApp me: 08055175414.
Am interested
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by NairalandAngel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Slonge22:
basically, I am working in a company that offers same services, and we always get demands beyond our capacity to deliver. I’m the one who takes the orders for the company, and I have personal relationship with most customers.

Our daily rejected orders exceeds 30000 Naira daily. We recently transitioned from taking single orders to a minimum of five orders per person.

The reality is that the demand far exceeds the supply, and I want to key into opportunity provided by our change in policy to bulk orders only. I have attempted the business on a small scale, and I easily made sales of above 15000 daily, without marketing or even exploiting the opportunity provided by the change in policy.

I only stopped because the person I had employed move out of state for a better offer.

So basically, I am bringing in sure sales of above 15000 daily. You can drop your contact if interested, more information and prove of my claims would be provided.

Note; I have access to our database of over 7000 customers, the potential is unimaginable.

The location would be around Igbo efon - Abraham Aadesanya axis. The purpose of the structure is for preparation and packaging only.

Please send me an email - nairalandangel@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by kunlef1: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
@OP

Can you drop your contact details?
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by Ebije1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Please send me an email - nairalandangel@gmail.com
greetings to you. Please I sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by magazineguy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello,

Send me more details on this.

If you are proposing 30% for a 350k grant in 7 months, that should be you making an average of 100k in sales monthly and 5k daily for 20 working days.

It seems feasible. Let's discuss more on this.
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by NairalandAngel(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ebije1:
greetings to you. Please I sent you a mail. Thanks

I received your email.

Sorry I have not responded yet, I have been very busy
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by am4truth(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Send me more details

Toluwab@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by am4truth(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Slonge22:

Thanks

More details needed

Toluwab@gmail.com
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by RAD01: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
ok
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by Slonge22: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
am4truth:

More details needed

Toluwab@gmail.com
not viable anymore
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by am4truth(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Slonge22:
not viable anymore

I Need clean zelle fund up to 1000 usd from you.. No wahala zelle fund pls..
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by Slonge22: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2020
am4truth:

I Need clean zelle fund up to 1000 usd from you.. No wahala zelle fund pls..
sold already
Re: Investors Or Partners Needed. by am4truth(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Slonge22:
sold already

Buzz me anytime through my whatsapp number next time.. Clean and no wahala zelle fund Bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Farmkonnect? / The Strengths And Challenges Of Investing In Nigeria Oil And Gas Industry / MMM Vs Banks: What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.