Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! (5466 Views)

Nigeria Vs The Igbo,s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by scorpio1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
I guess Nigerians are too good to be ignored wherever they are, !

Ghanaian girls who offer sex for money at Adum, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti region, have expressed anger over some Nigerians importing younger and prettier girls who are gradually taking over the sex business.

If not for the intervention of the assembly member for the area, Albert Osei-Banahene, the enraged sex workers would have hit the streets in their unclothedness and marched from one office building to another, just to get the authorities to come to their aide.

LOL! Sex business is serious business oh!

“It is not that they are better than us in bed but as you know, most men prefer younger girls and these Nigerian girls are younger. Some are still in their teens and their agents protect them but we do not have agents who make things easier for us so the conditions of work are not fair.

“We would start attacking any underage ashawo from Nigeria because they are spoiling the market,” one of them noted. Interestingly, though both groups are prostituting, the Ghanaian girls say they are commercial sex workers while the Nigerians are ‘ashawos.’

According to the Ghanaian sex workers, the arrival of sexier girls from Nigeria is making business very competitive and compelling them to lower their rates or lose customers. Not pleased about the development, the disillusioned sex workers have declared their preparedness to hit the streets, should authorities fail to respond to their call and put in place appropriate measures to arrest the worrying situation.

In an interview with NEWS-ONE, the stationed sex workers revealed that some Nigerians living in Kumasi have made it their business of bringing in very pretty sex workers from the oil-rich country to practice their trade in the Ghana.

“Having realized the potential in the business, some Nigerians living in the city have decided to make it their business by bringing sex workers from their country to come and work here,” one of the disgruntled sex workers observed.

“When they bring them, they initially put them in hotels, before hiring rooms for them to practice their trade but we do not have agents or promoters so we are losing the market even in our own country,” another dissatisfied sex worker noted.

According to them, they would do everything within their means to ensure that the practice was stopped, because they believe that as Ghanaians, they have exclusive right to the trade. “We cannot allow Nigeria to take over everything in the country including the sex trade,” the sex workers emphasized.

The assembly member for the area, Hon Albert Osei-Banahene, who has being appealing to the sex workers to remain calm, appealed to the government to take up the matter and ensure that it is resolved amicably. He noted that it was important for the government to come in strongly because of the ages of the girls who are purported to have been sent into the city for sex trade.

Link: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/8850/24/sex-workers-in-ghana-protest-against-nigerian-inva.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by googles: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2010
@topic

Ghanaians are bumbum shampions o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by MissyB3(f): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
Babez deh vex. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by abioila(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
googles:

@topic

Ghanaians are bumbum shampions o.   cheesy cheesy
i tink it's d southafricans.mehn as.ha.wo na serious career!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Dsense(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Nigerian girls will give a theoretic nd practical lecture to either Ganian girls or any african girl how to become perfect in this field. grin grin grin grin
NAIJA BABES RULE!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ghanians again,

Later Southafricanzz

No wonder i dont like Ghanianz and southafricanz

Stiff ugly things~
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Dsense(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

Ghanians again,

Later Southafricanzz

Stiff ugly things~
Hey 190.
Dont' say that,bcoz they re alwyas manageable cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^
manageable how,

Nutter Rubbish

I despise dem, esp dem S.Africanz

cos of their hatred for Nigerianz, Ghanaians are just jealous they dont hate us//

pls dis has notin 2 do wiv SA goddess cos she different
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Dsense(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

^^
manageable how,

Nutter Rubbish

I despise dem, esp dem S.Africanz

cos of their hatred for Nigerianz, Ghanaians are just jealous they dont hate us//

pls dis has notin 2 do wiv SA goddess cos she different
Surely i hate SA coz of d hatred they have for us nd which is getting too obvious while our government found nothing to do bout it !!!
Ghanian re still better to SA but jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by queeneve: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2010
190:

Ghanians again,

Later Southafricanzz

Stiff ugly things~

You mean they don't like you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2010
^^
It would be a dream come tru for me, if they dont like me

2hell wiv both of em,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2010
D-sense:

Nigerian girls will give a theoretic nd practical lecture to either Ganian girls or any african girl how to become perfect in this field. grin grin grin grin
NAIJA BABES RULE!!!!!!

And this is why I luff you jare. Oya wa sibi, wa gba gift e kiss kiss
But in what field? angry angry angry

@post
Ghanaian men over Nigerian men anyday anytime.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@post

same thing with Ghanaian women over-ing Nigerian women anyday anytyme

This is what too much Van vicker movies can do a typical 9ja woman,

he becloudz their sense of reasonin
angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 10, 2010
190:

angry angry

Are you okay?

Dont be stu pid.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by InkedNerd(f): 4:29am On Oct 10, 2010
Smh @ some comments on this thread ::rolls eyes::

Anyway, I love African men in general. Although I'm all for exploring the world of dating with other nationalities and ethnicities, African men will always have a special place in my heart kiss. There's just something about African men that warms my heart and puts a smile on my face.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:36am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you okay?

Dont be stu pid.

I should be askin u if u r okay!
sharrap dia my friend, grin grin
HTF are Ghanaian men Berra dan 9ja'z,
Stiff dry thingz and completely dry romantically
If u know notin abt 9ja men, please keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 10, 2010
190:

I should be askin u if u r okay!
sharrap dia my friend,  grin grin
HTF are Ghanaian men Berra dan 9ja'z,
Stiff dry thingz and completely dry romantically
If u know notin abt 9ja men, please keep  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You're retarded, keep posting with a decayed brain.
Let me call omolola for you to keep you from disgracing yourself.

Nigerian men should be insulted that you're claiming to be their spokesmen. You disgrace them even more.
I couldnt care less if you choose Ghanaian prostitu te over Nigerian women, that's your standard and the only way you gonna get some. But quit having a hard-on over my decision, boy cool cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:44am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You're retarded, keep posting with a decayed brain.
Let me call omolola for you to keep you from disgracing yourself.

Nigerian men should be insulted that you're claiming to be their spokesmen. You disgrace them even more.
I couldnt care less if you choose Ghanaian prostitu te over Nigerian women, that's your standard and the only way you gonna get some. But quit having a hard-on over my decision, boy cool cool

Its a pity that a Nigerian man would do sometin to hurt your emotionz/body,i understand your plight, but get sometin into that Light cranium skull
of yours that a Ghanaian man can never be better than a Nigerian man
Not in this life or the next or the next,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 10, 2010
Anywaz. . . .

Ghanaian men over Nigerian men.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:48am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz. . . .

i seriously dont think so grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 10, 2010
190:

i seriously dont think so grin grin
You never think. . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 4:50am On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You never think. . . .

and you never understand
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by queeneve: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2010
Inkie,

I feel ya chica, I always thought African men were uhmmm uhmmmm mhmmmm mmmm coughing, sneezing, uhmmm mmmm okay, undecided

Just kidding, They okay once they surgically removed the STICK from their anuses. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by bxcode(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2010
African men will always be african men, love them or hate them, it wont change anything.
@topic, the only difference between them Ghana and Naija girls is beauty.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by queeneve: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2010
TO ME, ghana girls and nigeria girls DON'T LOOK THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE only that ghana girls tends to be DARK AS HELL, other than that I don't see any differences,

I have seen some ugly azz Ghana girls and ugly azz Nigeria girls, so beauty is relative.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by abioila(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

TO ME, ghana girls and nigeria girls DON'T LOOK THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE only that ghana girls tends to be DARK AS HELL, other than that I don't see any differences,

I have seen some ugly azz Ghana girls and ugly azz Nigeria girls, so beauty is relative.
exactly ghanians are just 2 dark.
Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz. . . .

why?
190:

angry angry
lool!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by abioila(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2010
Greatest naija!good people great nation!seems naija mehn are not patronisn naija prostitutes again hence the flee to ghana or are they in abundance.This is d same way our companies are moving to ghana,students also runin to ghanian varsities.na wo.or is it because of stable electricity?do asha.wos need electricity to functn wel?everybody just dey luk 4 greena pastures.One day we wil hear dat ghanian mad people want nigerian mad people out of dier country for spoilin dier business.chai we don sufa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by scorpio1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
@Abioila, Hahaha, i tire oo, Ashawo need Nepa oo make heat no kill am on duty.
Soon our lagos conductors go begin migrate go Ghana, Oshooodi oke, Kumasi Kumasi, Accra Underbridge Cele, LOL!!
@Ileke-IdI, You must be too ugly for a Nigerian mans liking for you to despise them cos the nice ones will never patronise you, only touts that change ur psyche, lol,
NAIJA 100%, 24/7!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by 190: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
scorpio1:

[size=14pt]@Abioila, Hahaha, i tire oo, Ashawo need Nepa oo make heat no kill am on duty.
Soon our lagos conductors go begin migrate go Ghana, Oshooodi oke, Kumasi Kumasi, Accra Underbridge Cele, LOL!!
@Ileke-IdI, You must be too ugly for a Nigerian mans liking for you to despise them cos the nice ones will never patronise you, only touts that change your psyche, lol,
NAIJA 100%, 24/7!
[/size]
grin grin grin grin Please leave Ileke-idi she was obviously asleep when she typed those messages
She's a good chap and not an amebo grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ghanaian men anyday anytime kiss kiss kiss

@abiola
kio de to fe fi moh?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Tosinville(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-idi,

E be like say u dey hibernation when u dey type that just because ur husband is ghanian?, do you know how many foreigners that are still tripping for nigerian men despite the scamming and all sort of craps on the net till tomorrow? Its only west african countries that knows a country called Ghana exist.

Madam, if no be say u still dey one of my top 5 NL ladies that i admire, u for hear GBAOooo!!! l'eti e.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana In All Spheres: ! by Dsense(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hmmm that's why i luff u too darling wink wink
wa n bi oo ,iru gift wo ni kin wa gba.lol. but think i'm curious sha grin grin
Sweetie candid sspeaking it's in every field.

@post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Yoruba Herbs And Plants / What Is The Meaning Of "August Meeting". / 13 Things You Don’t Know About Ekiti State - Ekiti247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.