Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury (547 Views)

Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Muhammadu Buhari Hospital Kano Records First Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) / My Mom Has Been Diagnosed With Spinal Stenosis With Radiculopathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury by JohnNgene: 4:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Those who know me know that I'd rather die than beg. I could be dying and you'd never know. But I'm begging you all today for help. I'm begging for help on behalf of this poor child and his family. This boy must live to fulfil his dreams and destiny. This boy must live to testify of God's goodness.

Yesterday, 6th July 2019, I went to Ukehe (a town near Nsukka in Enugu state) to see a boy who suffered a spinal-cord injury last year October 2018. He has been bedridden and has even spent five long months in the hospital before his family brought him home. They were overwhelmed by the rising hospital bills. They are even more overwhelmed now that the breadwinner (the first son) of their family is dead.

I visited this boy, I prayed for this boy and I dropped a small amount for him. I'm only doing my own part. Please do your own part to save this poor boy's life. The bank account details in the picture belongs to his elder brother Brendan whom I personally spoke with. May God bless you abundantly as you send in your donations.

Yours sincerely,
John
+2349095000603

Re: HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury by JohnNgene: 4:58am On Jul 07, 2019
This is me in Ukehe

Re: HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury by Chriswazo(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Go to this thread, you should learn one or 2 things on presenting and coordinating this kind case. To begin with, what is the money needed for, treatment or upkeep? How much are you looking at?
What is worth doing should be done well.
Re: HELP: Save This Boy With Spinal-cord Injury by NAJALYN: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2019
STC30 will solve the boy's problem.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Scalp Psoriasis, Any Ideas? / Sex After Pregnancy: When Can I Have Sex After Being Pregnant? / Scaling And Polishing: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.