Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Can We Vote The Rich To Be Richer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can We Vote The Rich To Be Richer? (203 Views)

Wat This Vid B4 You Vote/the Secret Plan Of Prof Banji And Csi / Who Is Richer Hushpuppi Or Ronaldo / You Have To Be Rich To Need Insurance: Money Myth #3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Vote The Rich To Be Richer? by topcin: 5:02am On Jul 07, 2019
@BBNAIJA.. How can we vote the rich to be richer? How can you bring in people that are already in their future ? Must we exercise corruption in all that we do ?? You collect money from the poor to vote the rich ..

We Nigerians let’s have sense ���. If we don’t support this BBN , trust me next year they will have sense..
We should not voting this year.. Almost everyone of them came from abroad, London, America, South Africa Canada and so on...Accent everywhere no pidgin.

Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth hundreds of Millions.

Obviously he paid to get into the house

My concern and pity goes to those who broke bumbum, heads, legs and were victimized and hospitalized all in the name of the BBNaija audition, and still none of them qualified.

Iffa Hear Say I Vote For Anybody !!

(1) (Reply)

Activate Playstation Vue On Roku / Unbelievable ! Only Naira 40k To Get Master Business Administration!!!! / Unknown Facts Of Popular Singer, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.