Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

One Acre Of Land On Lease For Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / One Acre Of Land On Lease For Farming (192 Views)

I'm Seeking Some Farmlands On Lease Basis / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Farmland Needed On Lease In Abuja, Nasarawa, Kaduna And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Acre Of Land On Lease For Farming by francoklem: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Do you have a passion for farming but have no land to plant? I have one acre of land for annual rent to serve you.

The land is located at Lagun, along Iwo Road, Ibadan in Oyo State. The land is constituted with loaming soil and as you know, it is good for plantation plantation, maize plantation, Cassava plantation or any other related plantation.

Interested person or farmer should contact me ASAP on my phone number: 08063116753 for the terms and conditions and sight inspection. I can also be contacted on my email tunjitolagbe@yahoo.co.uk[b]Do you have a passion for farming but have no land to plant? I have one acre of land for annual rent to serve you.

The land is located at Lagun, along Iwo Road, Ibadan in Oyo State. The land is constituted with loaming soil and as you know, it is good for plantation plantation, maize plantation, Cassava plantation or any other related plantation.

Interested person or farmer should contact me ASAP on my phone number: 08063116753 for the terms and conditions and sight inspection. I can also be contacted on my email tunjitolagbe@yahoo.co.uk[/b]Do you have a passion for farming but have no land to plant? I have one acre of land for annual rent to serve you.

Interested person or farmer should contact me ASAP on my phone number: 08063116753 for the terms and conditions and sight inspection. I can also be contacted on my email tunjitolagbe@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job Needed / Organic Fertilizer Available In Bulk / Agricultural Automotive Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.