Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's (28887 Views)

Felicitations As AlexReports Son Named After Godwin Maduka Clocks 1 (Pictures) / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by NasarawaReports: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's

It was indeed a night of meritorious recognitions, prestigious honours and award decorations at the Award occasion of the Most anticipated 2019 National Peace Awards held at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja, on Friday.

The occasion geared into a impressive mood, when prominent Nigeria media luminary and PR consultant was called on stage to be honoured with the prestigious National Peace Awards as the "Best PR Blogger Of The Year". 

Astonishingly, "AlexReports" as he is popularly reffered, publicly dedicated his award to young popular Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels", who joined him with a standing ovation, alongside her mother, Mrs. Rita Daniels.

He appreciated Actress Regina Daniels on her contribution to humanity, especially with regards to her recent children day humanitarian concert and also congratulated her on the authorship of her new book on Girl-child education, which be unveiled soon.

Actress Regina Daniels has continued to receive commendations for her contributions in impact areas which cuts across philanthropy, charity, donations and educational scholarship supports for children across Nigeria.

She was honoured along other distinguished persons at the National Peace Awards, which well attended by Top Nigeria Public Service Holders, politicians, legislators, well-meaning Nigerians, Top executives and a host prominent celebrities and entrepreneurs across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfEK91p05c

Vanguard News Nigeria https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/top-abuja-blogger-wins-award-dedicates-to-regina-daniels-foundation/

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by NasarawaReports: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Seee

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by 9jaBloke: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Ned come o
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by NasarawaReports: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2019
I was there

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by lifezone247(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
So this is the blogger that keep Diaturbing us with Regina this, Ned that. Regina ride Okada,Ned chop beans and bread up and down.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by decatalyst(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
When will he dedicate one to Buhari?

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Officialgarri: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
This asslicker again..

You organized an award show and awarded yourself then dedicated to gain attention

I spit on the Photoshop artist who designed that banner on that wood crafted award, that's if you didn't craft it yourself.

I mean, it looks rather like an obituary.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Born2Breed(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
This Alexreporter can hype you to the top for just chikini money.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Houseofglam7(f): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2019
The famzer!!!!!
cheesy
The awarder, the awardee are all MAD cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
This asslicker again..

You organized an award show and awarded yourself then dedicated to gain attention

I spit on the Photoshop artist who designed that banner on that wood crafted award, that's if you didn't craft it yourself.

Meanie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Ass-licking thread

Wow shocked

I thought I was the only one that has noticed this guys M.O.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wake me up when it gets to FP smiley

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by ekene101: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Asslicker continue wasting ur 256mb of life u have left monitoring and reporting a fellow man like u..stop disturbing us with Ned stark and his regina arya story up and dan..haba u no dey shame sef as u dey follow dis small girl for yansh everyday,u be parasite 4 ur forma life.. I swear to plank u with 4 by 4 just dey hungry me.nonsense

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by TANID(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The famzer!!!!! cheesy The awarder, the awardee are all MAD cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by TANID(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Wake me up when it gets to FP smiley
As Usual Na It Would Surely Get To Promiss Land.

Odi Dandan Yio De Ile Ileri grin

Don't Worry I Will Wake You Up When It Get There If Am Not Sleep Too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Yuceeluv(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin local man must chop na.

The award even reads; "Hilton hotal". Now I believe he did it himself.

Born2Breed:
This Alexreporter can hype you to the top for just chikini money.

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Barryseal: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Some of the comments are funny. But really, Alex is a good hustler, he used to be on my contact list then on bbm. One could tell he is always keen to network. Good to see him at the top. Congrats

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by czarina(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
No joy in these comments cheesy cheesy

Well-done Alex. The hustle continues.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by czarina(f): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
ekene101:
Asslicker continue wasting ur 256mb of life u have left monitoring and reporting a fellow man like u..stop disturbing us with Ned stark and his regina arya story up and dan..haba u no dey shame sef as u dey follow dis small girl for yansh everyday,u be parasite 4 ur forma life.. I swear to plank u with 4 by 4 just dey hungry me.nonsense
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Gadafii: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dem don Savage this blogger guy grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by freemanbubble: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by ntyce(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by oka4ugoo: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
All these ass lickers.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by 01mcfadden(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hate is real

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by shogsman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Regina Daniel's Pa

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
OLOSHOOOOOOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Rosarie(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Una give am money on buy award to be relevant and be in the news

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by Goldenheart(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ass lickers alert grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by BigBrother9ja: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
This pussyASS niggga again angry angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Mum React As Alexreports Dedicates Award To Regina's by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
This asslicker again..

Gbam grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.