Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) (387 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Good morning.

I thought I would rest small this morning, having worked several nights straight, but I cannot keep away from Nairaland...

Anyway, the issue for discussion is the Fatoyinbo case. No, it is not whether he raped or not (Innocent until proven guilty...even for the Fatoyinbo's of this world, and even for people far worse than he is)

No, what bothers me is this

Fatoyinbo, a pastor and an overseer , has been accused of serial adultery and fornincation. We know of one confirmed case (Ese Walter) and two alleged cases (Bisola Dakolo and another unnamed case) and apparently several other cases.

Yet, many Chirsitans have seen nothing wrong with a pastor sleeping around, even if it is alleged.One other pastor had a child out of wedlock, and his marriage is in tatters, and his church is growing well well.

Look, as far as I know, the Bible is clear on one thing....the marriage bed is to be kept clean....and we are to flee fornicaiton. Because the effects of sin are very serious.

Look at Joseph and David. Both of them were exposed to fresh married punnami, and both of them made their choice.

Joseph, chose to run away....yes, he went to jail for 10 years..or more...but that was how he was in the right place for him to interpret the then Pharoah's dreams...and get appointed as the second in command over Egypt, and bring blessings into many people's lives. And did I mention he had two fine children..and died in peace.

David...like most Naija men, plucked the punami, rocked the punami, smashed the punnami, and then when kassala burst, executed a plan worthy of a Mafia don. No...better than any Mafia don...and married the woman.

Of course..God sent Nathan to David. Here is what God told David via Nathan. 'The sword is not going to depart from your hosue'.

By the time David was at the end of his life...he had lost three sons to death (a fourth too would die some time after), mostly by the sword....all because of a few days of smashing the punami.....

Look, this is not to condemm Fatoyinbo, or anyother one...but whoever is reading this...God's word has not changed. Adultery and fornication are still sins in his book. And the consequences of sin are real. Even with repentance. Yes, David repented...but he still suffered the consequences of his sin...so that he would not fall again,and as a warning to others.

So , let's not defend Fatoyinbo by justifying adultery. Defend him by asking about whether the accusations are valid or not...but please don't justify adultery...or rape. (One of David's sons raped his half sister...and the sword came for him too).

VERSES IN THE BIBLE ON ADULTERY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
The World we Live in today is a World that defends Abnormality with all Conciousness...

You see People saying things like, He didn't rape her, it was with her consent!

I shake in my system when I see things as this..

You see Pastors committing atrocities and still having the Mind to go to the Altar to Preach...

There is No FEAR of GOD.

No Wonder JESUS CHRIST who knows what will be said Judgement will begin in the House of GOD..

IT IS WELL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Telkart19:
Good morning.

I thought I would rest small this morning, having worked several nights straight, but I cannot keep away from Nairaland...

Anyway, the issue for discussion is the Fatoyinbo case. No, it is not whether he raped or not (Innocent until proven guilty...even for the Fatoyinbo's of this world, and even for people far worse than he is)

No, what bothers me is this

Fatoyinbo, a pastor and an overseer , has been accused of serial adultery and fornincation. We know of one confirmed case (Ese Walter) and two alleged cases (Bisola Dakolo and another unnamed case) and apparently several other cases.

Yet, many Chirsitans have seen nothing wrong with a pastor sleeping around, even if it is alleged.One other pastor had a child out of wedlock, and his marriage is in tatters, and his church is growing well well.

Look, as far as I know, the Bible is clear on one thing....the marriage bed is to be kept clean....and we are to flee fornicaiton. Because the effects of sin are very serious.

Look at Joseph and David. Both of them were exposed to fresh married punnami, and both of them made their choice.

Joseph, chose to run away....yes, he went to jail for 10 years..or more...but that was how he was in the right place for him to interpret the then Pharoah's dreams...and get appointed as the second in command over Egypt, and bring blessings into many people's lives. And did I mention he had two fine children..and died in peace.

David...like most Naija men, plucked the punami, rocked the punami, smashed the punnami, and then when kassala burst, executed a plan worthy of a Mafia don. No...better than any Mafia don...and married the woman.

Of course..God sent Nathan to David. Here is what God told David via Nathan. 'The sword is not going to depart from your hosue'.

By the time David was at the end of his life...he had lost three sons to death (a fourth too would die some time after), mostly by the sword....all because of a few days of smashing the punami.....

Look, this is not to condemm Fatoyinbo, or anyother one...but whoever is reading this...God's word has not changed. Adultery and fornication are still sins in his book. And the consequences of sin are real. Even with repentance. Yes, David repented...but he still suffered the consequences of his sin...so that he would not fall again,and as a warning to others.

So , let's not defend Fatoyinbo by justifying adultery. Defend him by asking about whether the accusations are valid or not...but please don't justify adultery...or rape. (One of David's sons raped his half sister...and the sword came for him too).

VERSES IN THE BIBLE ON ADULTERY

Righteousness89:
The World we Live in today is a World that defends Abnormality with all Conciousness...

You see People saying things like, He didn't rape her, it was with her consent!

I shake in my system when I see things as this..

You see Pastors committing atrocities and still having the Mind to go to the Altar to Preach...

There is No FEAR of GOD.

No Wonder JESUS CHRIST who knows what will be said Judgement will begin in the House of GOD..

IT IS WELL

Both well said

1 Like

Re: The COZA Case: What Many Are Missing (biblical Persepctive On Adultery) by MrPresident1: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2019
By the company they keep, you shall know them.

Animalistic bastards.

You are all going to hell.

These people you are messing with are the Ezekiel Army, they will rise from the dead one day, and they will see all your insults. Just continue.

(1) (Reply)

Do Jehovah Witness Recite The National Anthem? / Why Do Atheists Speak White Man Language, Use Their Innovations Etc? / VIDEO - Pastor TB Joshua Predicting The #revolutionnow Protests In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.