Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins (31685 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Made4naijalove: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omashola threatened Biggie after his 100 Bet9ja coins were stolen on Sunday morning.

Recall that Biggie had said in a memo that the housemate with the lowest coins will be evicted on Sunday.

”The housemate with the lowest number of betnaija coin will be evicted during the live show on Sunday,” the memo read.

Omashola, who had 120 Bet9ja coins had placed his coins inside his Bible before going for the Saturday party, upon getting into the dressing room after the party, he discovered that 100 out of the 120 coins was missing.

Apparently displeased with the development, the 38-year-old Nigerian from Delta state, southeast Nigeria, poured out aggression on every member of the house, threatening to scatter the house if a solution is not provided.
His words:

“I go scatter dis house, una no know me oo. Una make mistake. Make de person wey carry my coins bring am out.

“I no dey commot for this house oo. Shebi na Sunday dem dey go? I no dey commot for this house, una no know me oo.Person we carry my coin make mistake, I no well oo. Big Brother go replay that tape, make de person wey carry my coin bring am out.

“At 38 I am not married you think I am okay? I am a mad man,” Omashola exploded.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-omashola-explodes-threatens-biggie-and-ready-to-fight-over-his-stolen-coins/

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Made4naijalove: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
sad na wa o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Scripted....
Congrats to the main scripter, the scripto and the scripteses grin
Drama people..

No one will be stupid enough to steal in a house filled with cameras at different angles

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by SocialJustice: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Delta state is not in the south east but south south.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by olatade(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
nonsense!
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mtchew.. Next plz.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Only fools watch this evil show

But there are many fools in the country

Little wonder the country is the poverty capital of the world

Where mediocrity is rewarded

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by AntiBalaka: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Apparently displeased with the development, the 38-year-old

By God, what a loser

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by rosalieene(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
This year's big brother is kinda boring.

The Accent is making it boring.

we need real Nigerians

38 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by tstx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yawn.....
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by itsme01: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin

And 3 knives are missing.... folks, its about to go down.. hunger games style

Annoying people without DSTV decoder shouldn't disturb bbnaija enthusiast on this thread una fit watch your relevant programs on NTA and let us fvcking be

May God not let Poverty and Envy kill some people, millions of people enjoy reality show and bigbrother accross the globe, but poverty have so much destroyed some peoples generation that they seek to look for their cause of generational poverty from watching an entertainment show

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by blessedweapon(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Old news

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Isn't this show that someone poured hot water from kettle on a jacuzzi or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Amanda4life: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Infant i like this boy die.

I didn't want to vote before but now i will start voting for this guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by BrutusOj(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
The guy is actually mad, at 38, you shouldn't be in this kind of irresponsible place doing nothing and jumping from one idle person to another discussing nothing. May God rescue the young man.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Amanda4life: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
rosalieene:

we need real Nigerians

This boy is a typical niga.

Me self i get that kind wweere�
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by BrutusOj(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
The guy is actually madd, at 38, you shouldn't be in this kind of irresponsible place doing nothing and jumping from one idle person to another discussing nothing. May God rescue the young man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Kaybaba5(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
The guy they para
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by DONFASZY(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
At 38 in bbn...e remain smal mak u b fool at 40...no go marry start life...dey draw tattooo dey look for free money

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Rextizz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by echibuogwu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
U just said sth amazingly stupid. Yes there are cameras everywhere but the inmates don’t have access to it. So anybody can steal but only people outside will know the thief
eelbay:
Scripted....
Congrats to the main scripter, the scripto and the scripteses grin
Drama people..

No one will be stupid enough to steal in a house filled with cameras at different angles

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by jabor4Naija(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Guy say him no well, lolz. Him never c anything, him go kip am for bible thinking say e safe hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by toprealman: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
rosalieene:

we need real Nigerians
Why do people castigate what they like but don't have? See make I tell you, these guys didn't travel with your visa ooo, na hussle them enter the house to hussle. You might as well go to the the UK/ USA embassy (depending on your special need) and get your visa. Hopefully, you will return with your OWN accent and join the BBN race next year.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Chiefqueenn(f): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Angry bachelor.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Inairang: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Get app for your website for 5k only
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by orunmila144: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
DONFASZY:
At 38 in bbn...e remain smal mak u b fool at 40...no go marry start life...dey draw tattooo dey look for free money
but in america big brother there are 60 year olds in the house so whats the problem ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by TriggahMan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Omo the show Don they heat up..

Nobody wanna go home

38 years, he ain't normal

Well. Sit back relax and enjoy the zombies act the fool
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by orunmila144: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

but the whole country in the UK watches big brother UK and they are not the poverty capital of the world. you are a nuisance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Haaa... Very true.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins by crestedaguiyi: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Delta state,south east Nigeria, oshe.

Weyrey journalist

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) / Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Nigerian Variety Shows Of The 1980s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.