Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen (1280 Views)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
He said I will be given a schenzen visa or whatever they call it and will be able to tour other European countries.. he will prepare the visa and when it is out I will pay 600k and 300k for flight ..
My question is that is it worth it to travel to Italy have heard news of Nigerians causing nuisance there ?
How much should I budget for this trip regarding the expenses and cost of living there .. ?
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
What are u going there to do?
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Chapelbeatz:
What are u going there to do?

Am going there to work and also further my education am frustrated of Nigeria ..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Jwonder(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
paul1995:
He said I will be given a schenzen visa or whatever they call it and will be able to tour other European countries.. he will prepare the visa and when it is out I will pay 600k and 300k for flight ..
My question is that is it worth it to travel to Italy have heard news of Nigerians causing nuisance there ?
How much should I budget for this trip regarding the expenses and cost of living there .. ?

Hmm from what have heard Italy isn't that great for Africans, hardly any good jobs, but with Shenzhen visa you could travel to other European countries for a better life or Hustle.

But the only advice i have to you is
1. Make sure your uncle is legit so your money doesn't enter one chance ( and make sure it's not Italy by road, that's death sentence) Ask questions, what kind of visa are you applying for ?
Anything that doesn't involve you going to the Italian embassy na scam (i don't know if I'm wrong, gurus on travel section can correct me)
2. Make sure you save up enough money because you will need it when you get over there before getting a job or something to do so you won't be at the mercy of any Man.
3. Outside nigeria it's all man for himself, it's like a jungle don't expect any free thing from anyone, don't give up no matter the challenges you may encounter, stay focused.

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Jwonder:

Hmm from what have heard Italy isn't that great for Africans, hardly any good jobs, but with Shenzhen visa you could travel to other European countries for a better life or Hustle.

But the only advice i have to you is
1. Make sure your uncle is legit so your money doesn't enter one chance ( and make sure it's not Italy by road, that's death sentence) Ask questions, what kind of visa are you applying for ?
Anything that doesn't involve you going to the Italian embassy na scam (i don't know if I'm wrong, gurus on travel section can correct me)
2. Make sure you save up enough money because you will need it when you get over there before getting a job or something to do so you won't be at the mercy of any Man.
3. Outside nigeria it's all man for himself, it's like a jungle don't expect any free thing from anyone, don't give up no matter the challenges you may encounter, stay focused.

He has done the same for so many people and he is a traveler too but he said we will be going through a coach and he asked for my international passport data .. is it possible to travel out of naija acting as a sport person ..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by kellz0(m): 3:08am On Jul 08, 2019
You fit help me with your uncle contact
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Spanishmilf(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2019
If you are travel ling by road........ Don't dare follow him my brother JaPA, if you follow me by road don't come back here on Nairaland to create on useless thread on How God saved your ass
I you are not going to italy embassy for Visa my brother japa.......
And if the Italy visa is legit my brother take some money along for your self because your same uncle can pursue you out in the midle of d night.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by ifyalways(f): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
kellz0:
You fit help me with your uncle contact
He's a yahoo boy and will soon scam you. This is his new format.

Paul, you don pay your papa rent?

2 Likes

Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Am going there to work and also further my education am frustrated of Nigeria ..
i been think say na only me naija tire oo.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Saintsquare(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Going to further your education and work, with what permit please if I may ask. Traveling with sport visa doesn't qualify you to study or work as you will be traveling with short stay visa.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Hahaahahaha another slave loading. Sports person wan work and school hahahaha
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by AngelicBeing: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Mugu fall Guyman wack, Guyman fall police chop, police fall, he gets dismissed, next news jare cheesy
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chapelbeatz:
i been think say na only me naija tire oo.

Me no fit fail my generations naija matter na deadbeat
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
Hahaahahaha another slave loading. Sports person wan work and school hahahaha

You did not enlighten the issue instead you started with criticism dullard ... that is why I asked of suggestions to know if I can embark on such trip go there to school is just an assumption of mine ..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Saintsquare:
Going to further your education and work, with what permit please if I may ask. Traveling with sport visa doesn't qualify you to study or work as you will be traveling with short stay visa.

Now this is what am expecting to hear He just told me I will be traveling with them so it left to me to decide what I will do when I get there and how to extend my stay in the country .
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Mugu fall Guyman wack, Guyman fall police chop, police fall, he gets dismissed, next news jare cheesy

Stfu na who be Mugu if you have travelled to Italy then enlighten me on how life is there and how you got to travel or if it is advisable to follow this route.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

You did not enlighten the issue instead you started with criticism dullard ... that is why I asked of suggestions to know if I can embark on such trip go there to school is just an assumption of mine ..
you and your uncle is the dullard, i have travelled abroad even before u were born in 1995. you will end up a slave where ever he takes u, https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/02/18/scammed-nigerians-footballers-stranded-russia-after-world-cup-ngo-says-a64527 https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/07/21/154-stranded-nigerians-in-russia-arrive-abuja/
this is how they deceive people. you will be declared wanted and be living from hand to mouth. do u know edo gals charge 5 euros for sex in italy because they are too much and no money dey italy .
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Stfu na who be Mugu if you have travelled to Italy then enlighten me on how life is there and how you got to travel or if it is advisable to follow this route.
Buzz off with your scamming thread, ifyalways has bursted you in the family section and you are here with another account to draw attention to your fake agent, continue with your 2 account and the sword of damocles is hanging on your head to cut you to pieces, nonsense, with your insult, I will not give you a single advice angry

Nobody should contact the Op, scroll down his profile, he has been bursted at the family section

Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
you and your uncle is the dullard, i have travelled abroad even before u were born in 1995. you will end up a slave where ever he takes u, https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/02/18/scammed-nigerians-footballers-stranded-russia-after-world-cup-ngo-says-a64527

You are just some retarded old fool do you even know the meaning of slavery .. well I have not started the journey yet am just seeking an insight on the issue besides illegal immigrants do turn legal ones if they are serious over there na just to get the scope on how to survive there ..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off with your scamming thread, ifyalways has bursted you in the family section and you are here with another account to draw attention to your fake agent, continue with your 2 account and the sword of damocles is hanging on your head to cut you to pieces, nonsense, with your insult, I will not give you a single advice angry

Wtf is this one talking about did I introduce any visa advert here slowpoke why are some Nairalanders so daft ..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

You are just some retarded old fool do you even know the meaning of slavery .. well I have not started the journey yet am just seeking an insight on the issue besides illegal immigrants do turn legal ones if they are serious over there na just to get the scope on how to survive there ..
since u lack manners all the best . na ur eye go tell u hahahaha. see where u go end in france calais. when u cant work or feed lmao

Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Wtf is this one talking about did I introduce any visa advert here slowpoke why are some Nairalanders so daft ..

Paul1995= freemejoor1= indirectly drawing attention to his agent = slaughter slab and you are barbecued, case closed grin
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
since u lack manners all the best . na ur eye go tell u hahahaha. see where u go end in france calais. when u cant work or feed lmao

Lmao you must be joking well FYI am still here in naija am just seeking an insight on the issue and it seems you even lack the conformity to address the issue Adios wink
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Paul1995= freemejoor1= indirectly drawing attention to his agent = slaughter slab and you are barbecued, case closed grin

Lmao freemejhor is not my moniker stop drawing conclusions to things you cannot comprehend you talk as if I were some agent or a Nigga want your money you have nothing to offer am better off this issue is in accordance to immigrants in Italy and to also ascertain if it is real .
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Guy na God go punish you if you mention me..Ogun go scatter your geberation if you quote me..lastly i go break your neck if i see you..de enjoy de type inside ur room..de misyarn cause dem create thread for u to talk like say yahoo boy Bleep your virgin mother..
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Guy na God go punish me if you mention me..Ogun go scatter my geberation if you quote me..lastly i go break my father's neck if i see him de enjoy de type inside ur room..de misyarn cause dem create thread for me to talk like say yahoo boy Bleep my virgin mother..
fixed

1 Like

Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
ifyalways:

trouble maker..always lurking around looking for who to piss off wont blame u na joblessness cause am ..oloriburuku somebody..old cargo.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Lmao you must be joking well FYI am still here in naija am just seeking an insight on the issue and it seems you even lack the conformity to address the issue Adios wink
u do not understand the gravity. Ur uncle will only collect ur money and blame you. If those edo boys in italy see job do. Would they cause trouble There are no jobs in italy talkless for an illegal
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
fixed
idiots and lazy bastard.
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Both accounts are now on the thread posting, ifyalways is the FBI of Nairaland.com grin
Re: I Got An Offer Of Traveling To Italy By My Uncle Who Organizes Sportsmen by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
ifyalways:

Oh jeez you must be a monitoring spirit o na who be yahoo boy and how does this topic relate to scam format for God sake why not get a job than to find who to blow is cover and besides if I was a yahoo I would be a proud one every which way na way I can’t be coward by some crazy fool online who doesn’t understand what being an hustler means ..

(1) (2)

I Had A Successful Visa Interview. / See What A Nigerian Did In Leicester England / Ikirike Hills: This Is Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.