Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns (22119 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Handwritten Boarding Pass Online / KLM Unveils Robot That Scans Boarding Pass And Carry Luggage To Gate(Pics/Video) / See Boarding Pass Issued At A Nigerian Airport In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by ikorodureporta: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Na brt pass dem won hack
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by nairalanduseles: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2019
REALLY .....naija stupid gan......
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by falcon01: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
This 1 just wants to trend sha cheesy,

The boarding pass will only carry airline info Oga, not my atm details oya awon hackers steal my money
lols...
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by SHEAU(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
And Atm pin is also on the boarding pass tickets?
Do they need ur pin?
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

Does fraudsters need your pin to access your account? Serial number is enough.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by don4real18(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

The boarding pass will only carry airline info Oga, not my atm details oya awon hackers steal my money
grin I just checked your account and it's just N1,231 that's available.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by 3kay945(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2019
seunny4lif:
Hmmmmm
Hackers can hack anything for sure.
Why will I upload my personal detail on Social media? For just likes?
The last time I uploaded anything on my Facebook was 2years old.
No Instagram
No twitter

You be old man? cool
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by materialproject: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
grin
cool
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by femi4: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2019
post=80050067:
Good infornation.

Take to it guys.

To before warned is to become harmed before armed.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Midas01: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2019
This is how people use their own hands to buy trouble. Someone who knows more than you and is privy to more information than you has spoken but the stubbornness in you must doubt.
GAZZUZZ:

1 Like

Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
femi4:

1 Like

Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by yusufmurry: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2019
post=80050068:

Fraudsters don't need your pin before they wipe off the money on the card bro.

Fear fraudsters and let us all take the advice of the DCP.

Yes. Good for the advice but PIN is needed pls.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by gratiaeo(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2019
I lost my wallet with my ATM Inside, I have blocked the card do i still have any fear?
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by frankyfranky(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2019
I used razor blade to removed the numbers on my ATM card n it's working perfectly.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Neoteny(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2019
gulfer:
So many of our policemen are jokes/jokers angry angry angry angry

Just like they once said they've simcard analysts grin
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by dexcira(f): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2019
gratiaeo:
I lost my wallet with my ATM Inside, I have blocked the card do i still have any fear?
No
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by gaskiyamagana: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
Olodooo.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
don4real18:

grin I just checked your account and it's just N1,231 that's available.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you have taken it already grin
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Bigsteveg(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
Are you a baby?
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by einsteine(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Police are very dull.

It's impossible to hack with the QR code on a boarding pass. The QR code only carries airline information and ticket info, it doesn't contain details of your payment option. No bank will encode ATM details on a qr code.

Silly advice.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by einsteine(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Midas01:
This is how people use their own hands to buy trouble. Someone who knows more than you and is privy to more information than you has spoken but the stubbornness in you must doubt.

Oga, that information is stupid.

Most policemen know nothing, anything a yahoo boy tells them, they believe
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2019
seunny4lif:
Hmmmmm
Hackers can hack anything for sure.
Why will I upload my personal detail on Social media? For just likes?
The last time I uploaded anything on my Facebook was 2years old.
No Instagram
No twitter

Even online purchases for me are suspect... If I have to, I do with a spending account (only money needed at that time)... Been woke for over 10 years now... These bastards are every where.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by DisGuy: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Midas01:

sorry dude. Naija police are not privy to anything! If they were they will be arresting a lot of fraudsters at the moment. He's simply telling us what he had read somewhere else- this warning was out about 3years ago elsewhere- and the most they can get is your frequent flyer details that can't do much but alter your itinerary.

Personal info is still cheap in naija. It's everywhere

https://breadcrumbcyber.com/blog/boarding-pass-barcode

Las las get your boarding pass on your phone
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Olibboy: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

DCP is calling yhu
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I he mean the pos ticket
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Some merchants,process only the card number and expiry date. Shikena!!’

No need the Security.
bullshiit
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by fkj950ax(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:

Help ask him o
If I paid cash nko?
All these guys in charge of security with no idea of how IT works...

It is only of the airline payment gateway is weak and hacked. NOT BOARDING PASS
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by 400billionman: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Be very careful...

Criminals don't need to see your ATM or pin.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by SachaBastien(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
ATM pin is four digits. It ranges from 0000 to 9999. 0000 is default and not allowed. 0001 to 9999 consists of large range of combinations but do not ever underestimate The Brute.
Re: Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns by norriswood(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
helinues:
... They can hack into your ATM information if u make payment online through ur boarding pass bar code.. But if u don't make payment online... U re good to go.. But they can still have access to your details that all. Have watched the documentary on that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / Photos Of Ghastly Accident Involving A 911 Truck And Multiple Cars In Edo State. / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Hospitality At Thedelborough Lagos Second To None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.