Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (380 Views)

Jamb Form Is Out. Should You Choose Unilag? (new) / Unilag / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Brightiq: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: . by KristaPretty(f): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Looks like you are a science student.

I doubt you will be given any admission in unilag or abuja with your F9 In physics. Have you made the research?

1 Like

Re: . by Brightiq: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: . by EmceeExquisite1(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2019
Hello am Ilesanmi (EmceeExquisite1 on Nairaland) am into Educational services, please private chat me on whatsapp: 08158942445 to hear from you so as to know how to advice. Thank you.
Brightiq:
Good morning, I decided to create ghis moniker because of this, pls pardon my grammar, and pls read closing.
Am 23 from abia state, and I stay and work as a fashion designer in Lagos, I sat for jamb this year and got 233, had had all C's in my O'level, the challenge now is I'd love to school in unilag, because of the fees (since am the one sponsoring myself), but am don't know if I stand a chance at the same time I don't want to risk missing admission this year so I taught of uniabuja but the challenge now is I don't know people there in regards to my work so am wondering how I'd cope. So I taught of choosing unilag as first choice and uniabuja as second and d buy both forms, if I do well in unilag putme I leave it that way but if I don't I switch uniabuja to first choice pls is this possible and what's the best advise I can get pls help a brother

(1) (Reply)

OAU Moves To Generate Own Electricity / 2020 Chevron January - June Internship / Trouble Brews In NANS As President Refused To Vacate Office Despite Tenure’s Exp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.