Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

University Of Ilorin Postgraduate 2019 Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Postgraduate 2019 Thread (289 Views)

2019/2020 University Of Ilorin Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Bayero University, Kano Postgraduate 2019 / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Postgraduate 2019 Thread by fkpboss: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2019
For all the applicants that wrote the qualifying examinations in University of Ilorin on the 6th of July, 2019, I was hoping we needed a thread to discuss and keep in touch with relevant information. I applied for MPH Public Health and we were told that those who passed the examination will be contacted on or before 11th of July and be invited for an interview. So, we can start by stating the course we applied for and inform us when or if Unilorin contacts you.
Re: University Of Ilorin Postgraduate 2019 Thread by noblealuu: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
fkpboss:
For all the applicants that wrote the qualifying examinations in University of Ilorin on the 6th of July, 2019, I was hoping we needed a thread to discuss and keep in touch with relevant information. I applied for MPH Public Health and we were told that those who passed the examination will be contacted on or before 11th of July and be invited for an interview. So, we can start by stating the course we applied for and inform us when or if Unilorin contacts you.
. Wanna apply for this program next year. Please I'll need some hints from you if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Study On Cheapest Tuition In Luxembourg($800-$5000 Per Year) / Fire Guts Bayero University Kano Accounting Department / Win 1.5m With Access Bank ART X Prize: Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.