Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Roustabout - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Roustabout (565 Views)

Roustabout Registration Is On @ Oil And Gas Training Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Roustabout by cobsol(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2019
who is are Roustabout?

They are freshers, green hearts, entry position in the Oil and Gas Rig.

What does an offshore roustabout do?

watch the roustabout job description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vsi1LIbrAw

Offshore roustabouts do basic labouring tasks to keep the drilling area of an oil or gas rig in good working order. You could be offloading supplies, using lifting gear and winches to stack equipment, or repairing pumping equipment. The job can be physically demanding, working in all types of weather conditions and at heights, so physical fitness is very important.

What do I need to do to become an offshore roustabout?

1. Training and certification on relevant courses
2. Medicals
3. Job opportunity to begin your career

where can i do my Roustabout training?

use Oil and gas Training institute, Oil Train is about the best and accepted institute.

https://www.oiltrain.org/roustabout-course.html

(1) (Reply)

Career Objective or Career Summary?? / See What This UK Mum Earns Per Hour In Her Nak*ed Cleaning Services / Correction Of Name And Date Of Birth On My Waec Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.