Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,562 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday (36127 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Daughter, Chioma On Her Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Grandson On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Uzuevuegbe na igbo name? sounds like esan name
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by gift2xl: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
THE DUDE NAME LONG
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by luminouz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
kingxsamz:
Lol...The resemblance is strong.

Dm and get yours for #500.

Whatsapp: 09022501306
DM u and get ur resemblance for 500 naira?
I'll pass thanks! tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Baroba(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Uche My niggga..Agbero cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by TriggahMan(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
GistNotice:
Uchendu Chukwunonso Ugwuanuarua Uzuevuegbe turn as a year older today, 8th June.

His mother, Patience Ozokwo who is a veteran Nollywood actress took to her page to celebrate him.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/veteran-actress-patience-ozokwo-her-son-on-his-birthday

Na this kind name they make person drop grade for school, dem go just dey mark you absent.

Name is.............. .

Nawa o
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by TriggahMan(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
kingxsamz:
Lol...The resemblance is strong.

Dm and get yours for #500

Whatsapp: 09022501306

The clip sharp
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Starboytwo:
One of this woman son been play for naija dat time, i don forget him name
under 20 2007 the last I knew was he was in turkey...
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by paix(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Madam general, age don dey catch up small small. Happy Birthday to her son.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by abysirius(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
..Good when a mother can say this about her son. She called him "great support".
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by luskysylver(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
that boys name was ozrkor. either under 17 or under 20. dont be surpeise this is the guy sef. or who even knows where that guy is
Starboytwo:
nduka ozokor
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by uglodoh(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Starboytwo:

It was Morrison Nduka Ozokwor. He captained the under 20 2007.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by dona4real(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
What a resemblance from mumsy and son..
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by Globalistic(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Their forehead no be here oh!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
luminouz:

DM u and get ur resemblance for 500 naira?
I'll pass thanks! tongue

Okay.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday by patorial(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
This guy might start vomiting blood tomorrow oo grin angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.