Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Trump Blows Hot As He Reacts To UK Ambassador - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Blows Hot As He Reacts To UK Ambassador (347 Views)

Alaska Aircraft Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Window Blows Out Mid-air / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Blows Hot As He Reacts To UK Ambassador by JoshOpara1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
An ambassador of the United Kingdom, Sir Kim Darroch, on Sunday was reported to have described the United States Of America President with words which really seemed bad.

Donald Trump being described by the UK ambassador, was said to be an "insecure" and "inept" also, adding that the White House had become "uniquely dysfunctional" under his service.

He questioned if the Trump administration "will ever look competent" and expressed concerns over "vicious infighting and chaos" in the White House.

Trump on the other hand, on hearing that said;

"We’re not big fans of that man and he has not served the UK well. So I can understand it and I can say things about him but I won’t bother."

Source: http://sabibaze.com/us-president-reacts-uk-ambassador-calling-bad-name

(1) (Reply)

Two FG Directors, Admin Officer Dead In Ghastly Motor Accident / Tragedy Averted As Another Tanker Fall's / UK Spouse Visa Question - A Priority Service question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.