Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City (1023 Views)

Nigerian Used Cheap Gaming Pc / SOLD SOLD SOLD CHEAP GAMING LENOVO Y530-15ICH 16gig ram 4gig dedicated Nvidia / Best Cheap Gaming Laptop 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by chokozcfs(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good afternoon
Please, I want to get a laptop that can run some heavy apps and games like PES2019 and FIFA19 in Benin within the range of 90-110k, I can't seem to find a shop for those kind of laptops here
Anyone with information on where I can go to, just leave a comment... Thanks and God bless you
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by arazanbal: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
i swear bros,benin city get as e b for laptop mata,no good laptop anywhere,just this old kind of laptop with bukky size if you manage see any decent one them go call price put like say na only that laptop remain for benin

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by BlaqScarface(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2019
arazanbal:
i swear bros,benin city get as e b for laptop mata,no good laptop anywhere,just this old kind of laptop with bukky size if you manage see any decent one them go call price put like say na only that laptop remain for benin

True talk Benin cast for laptop matter
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by phazotron(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2019
chokozcfs:
Good afternoon
Please, I want to get a laptop that can run some heavy apps and games like PES2019 and FIFA19 in Benin within the range of 90-110k, I can't seem to find a shop for those kind of laptops here
Anyone with information on where I can go to, just leave a comment... Thanks and God bless you

Do you have someone in Lagos who can come pick up for you? I have laptop that can handle those games and more
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by AWhyyy: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Before you can get the type of laptop you're looking for, you will have to go to Mission road regularly to check, you might just be lucky. Or you can go to Jiji, register and check for graphics laptops, filter your search to EDO state. If you see anyone you like from the search results, contact the seller, meet in a public place to check the laptop out.

This was what I did last year and I was able get a Lenovo 4gb dedicated nvidia with 2tb HDD from someone in Edo state.
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Gaming Laptops In Benin City by Jefferyzz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
New open cartoon
Dell inspiron 15 7567 series available for sale
8gig ram 1tb hdd + empty m2 nvme ssd slot
12hours battery
4gig nvidia 1050 gpu
Still in cometic condition
Wifi + Bluetooth
Plus 1 ps4 pad connected with Bluetooth which works with all games
Ova 700gig of games pre installed
Price - 220k firm
Whatsapp - 08062206846 for more pictures

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 3GB Free Data From Airtel TV App / 4GB DDR3 Rams For Sale.. / SOLD Dell Xps 9550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.