Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? (502 Views)

Monitoring And Evaluation For Development Projects And Programmes / Monitoring And Evaluation For Development Projects And Programmes / Please Where Can I Buy That Smoke For My Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? by radiolover(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I am a final year student studying Tourism and Hospitality Management. Basically, the course cut across almost all sectors in life but I want to first start organizing events and programmes revolving around tourism such as entertainment shows, radio programmes, quiz competitions among primary and secondary level, sports competitions, tours, Pageantry among others. Since I'm rounding off school say October/November this year, I would love to start engaging myself in some of these as soon as possible.

Please what are the right steps I can take towards attracting the desired sponsors like Pepsi, Coca Cola, Peak Milk, Indomie and in other cases like Makers of beer like 33 Export, Start Lager Beer etc as sponsors?

I would really love to do this even while on service next year and pending when I will have full time and rewarding employment. Someone that is from a poor background, I know what I've passed through to get to this final year level and I want to start making money actively as soon possible no matter how little it's.

Your suggestions and contributions will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
OK
Re: How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? by FAIRPOST: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2019
for a start take fliers of your intended events to smaller companies like wealthy individuals, politicians, media house, super markets LGAs, any notable establishment around you and seek for their participation as sponsors, its the success of it that will attract the bigger companies to desire sponsoring your events.
good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Attract Sponsors For My Event And Programmes? by radiolover(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
FAIRPOST:
for a start take fliers of your intended events to smaller companies like wealthy individuals, politicians, media house, super markets LGAs, any notable establishment around you and seek for their participation as sponsors, its the success of it that will attract the bigger companies to desire sponsoring your events.
good luck.

Wow! Thanks so much for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design Promo / . / Love Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder! See Wedding Photos Causing A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.