Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy (2168 Views)

Movable Goes Shirtless After Arriving UK, Spotted Smoking With Musketeers / DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos / Linda Ikeji: The Three Musketeers... Ikeji Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Ugowizboy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
I remember the first time I heard the song Iron Man playing in the background, it irritated me so much, but not as much as the guy who kept on putting it on repeat. The first question that came to my mind was "who was this Indian clown?"

I later got to find out that his name was Rema and as a matter of fact, a Nigerian who just got signed under D Prince who happened to be signed under his brother, Don Jazzy.

Then, as if I became cursed with a plague, everyone around me kept playing this wanna-be-Indian boy's song. It was on repeat everywhere I went, much to my annoyance.

I thought maybe that'd be the end, but I didn't know he and his so-called fans had more craze up their sleeves. He came with another one titled Dumbebi and everyone lost it.

But not me, though. I wondered how someone could scream "Manya" like a drunk having a freestyle session in a studio.
I kept asking friends what they saw in the song, but no one could point out anything reasonable.

Was it the lyrics? Let's not even go there! He said to many things, but ended up saying nothing.

Oh yeah! It had a beat you could dance to, I get it; and considering the fact that many Nigerians love to dance, I understood why they didn't care about the trash your Newbe, Rema gave us in his songs.

And then came Boulevard. Let's not even talk about that one.

Well, I might not like Rema, but for some peculiar reason that is probably hidden in the sun, many Nigerians like him and he's one artist that should be gearing up to win the next rated, whether he sings trash or not.

T Classic.

I remember having a meal in a restaurant when this lovely tune graced my ears. I looked around and I saw people nodding and singing aloud to the tune.
The song was coming from a music video playing on the large TV screen.

I got fascinated by the artist and asked someone singing along who he was.
He told me the person's name was T-classic and the title of the song was "Nobody Fine Pass You."

I instantly downloaded the song and it was on repeat for weeks. I "was feeling nice" and I loved every bit of it!

Went on to check other songs of his and I found the one he did with Mayorkun.

I love T-classic and I'm rooting so much for him in future.

Fireboy.

Just like the hotness before the boy, Fireboy is fire! Damn! That dude is arguably the best thing to look out at the headies!
The first time I heard the song 'Jealous,' I instantly got addicted oh baby! It was one of those songs I kept putting on repeat until everyone caught the virus I was spreading and also got addicted too!

Fireboy's voice is everything! His lyrics are not wacky and his tune could make rebels far away in Sudan lay down their weapons and start dancing to the rhythm of his songs.

Olamide really did a good job picking him up!

If he keeps going at this rate, then it's safe to say that he might become our next Wizkid or Davido!

I like to call these guys the three musketeers. They broke into the industry almost at the same time, created and still creating waves for themselves. though they might not walk or work together like typical musketeers, but they surely have come to stay in the hearts of many Nigerians. Let's just pray none of their fighting swords falls off them, for a new era has arrived.

My name is Kosi Ugo, I'm just a guy who likes to write about anything.

©Kosi Ugo

https://mp3global.net/news/editorials/the-three-musketeers-rema-t-classic-and-fireboy/

3 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Chrisbeks: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rema is the real deal and he is way above the level of the other two and if you don't know why
then you shouldn't be writing about music because you know nothing about music.

8 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by eugenenwajei(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
how are they three musketeers
Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by tsinzu: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chrisbeks:
Rema is the real deal and he is way above the level of the other two and if you don't know why

Rema is the future of naija music, the kid is damn too good

7 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Rosay15(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
I give it to T classic and fireboi..
Those two are talented.
Jealous and what if I say by fireboi, the song nah mad Jam.
Nobody fine pass you by T classic and the he feature mayorkun I can say the guy is going places.

1 Like

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Rosay15(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chrisbeks:
... Sorry to say, you’re the one that doesn’t know music.
I wish you can listen to fireboi two singles and T classic own and come back here to tell me the real deal but unfortunately one man’s food is another man’s poison.
Enjoy your Rema in peace. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by simiife: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rema is being hyped,classic and fireboy 4 me.Fireboy most especially

3 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Chrisbeks: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rosay15:
I wish you can listen to fireboi two singles and T classic own and come back here to tell me the real deal but unfortunately one man’s food is another man’s poison.
Nonsense!! I have listened to fireboi's songs. There's nothing special about them

5 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Megatrix: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Rosay15:
rema is better than all of them

4 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Rosay15(f): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Chrisbeks:

Nonsense!! I have listened to fireboi's songs. There's nothing special about them
... You’re right.. enjoy
Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Rosay15(f): 4:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Megatrix:

rema is better than all of them
... lol, you’re also right. Enjoy
Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by nicolartsdesign: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2019
fireboydml

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by ololadelion(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Fireboy all the way rema get back lyrics tclassoc dey try though but that rema nah another thing���

1 Like

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by cassbeat(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Chrisbeks:
then you shouldn't be writing about music because you know nothin
g about music.
What is he singing that made u to know about music? Ogbeni his lyrics is wack he is just overhyped

2 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by elgramz: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
That Rema kid is fire, his the hottest thing in the Nigeria music now

2 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by Vinstel: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
People should stop comparing rema with fireboy, rema is far more better than him in everything

3 Likes

Re: The Three Musketeers; Rema, T-classic And Fireboy by VonTrapp: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Na Rema we sabi, no competition, Rema is number one

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Pictured With The Game, Said All African Rapper Should Follow His Lead / Cubana Chief Priest Yab Mercy Eke And Tacha For Living Fake Life. / Actress Ewatomi Cries On IG After Thieves Enters Her Shop For The Third Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.