Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Solved - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Solved (426 Views)

The Egyptian Hair Mystery - Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solved by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Xxxxxx
Re: Solved by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
First of all, the picture above are that of two attention seeking mofos who invited a photographer to capture their moment of attention seeking.

Secondly, I will never allow my wife to do that, as a matter of fact, I will rebuke it if she tries it.

The only time she's permitted to kneel before me is when she wants to "catch some fun with my dick"

If you want to know about which tribe still practice such, just visit Southern Kaduna.
Re: Solved by kenigwe18: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
Xxxxxx
Now I'm intrigued on what you posted here

(1) (Reply)

Jewelry Logo / Young Africans Now Taking Over The Chinese Culture / The Tale Of Two Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.