Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin (5198 Views)

Have 500k But Don't Know What To Invest With It / Have 500k But Don't Know What To Invest With It / I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by quinnboy: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2019
NigeriaRadioOnl:
dont give anyone your money or at no point should you invest in shady deals that promise heaven on earth..
here are my suggesions.

• Sallah is by the corner right?. if u dont mind the distance you can go up north, e.g kebbi and buy rams which are very cheap there and bring them to illorin and u can sell at the double amount of (profit excluding transport/logistic ) you cant spend more than 300k.

.• Mobile App : You can employ the services of a mobile app developer to create a simple yet useful app that solve real life problem ( e.g calculator, Simple addicting game, movie streaming App, weather forcast/news), monetize it with admob and and use google ad to sponsor it am an expert on that , i can give my advice.

• Mini importation/ jumia mechant. you could buy from taobao or 1668 and ship to jumia , they (jumia)will handle the sale for you.

My 1kobo. be wise
You seems legit.... Let's make money together bro...
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by CFC1(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Let me teach you forex trading. Double that investment in less than two months
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by BizBayo: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2019
tyeenigga:
Good day, I have 500 ,000 to invest in Ilorin but I am afraid to spend it all on fish and pig farming because I won't get instant return to survive. What should I do?

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/5309742/really-looking-invest-something-big
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Wodu89: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
tyeenigga:
Good day, I have 500 ,000 to invest in Ilorin but I am afraid to spend it all on fish and pig farming because I won't get instant return to survive. What should I do?

Can you sponsor an equipment purchase with it for me why I repay you monthly ?

Send me a mail

musbuq@gmail.com

Or chat with me on WhatsApp on the number on my signature
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by magret10: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=adekennis post=80295162]

I will lyk to know more of what u said sir
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by magret10: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
CFC1:
Let me teach you forex trading. Double that investment in less than two months
Pls cm and teach me forex trading
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by magret10: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
quinnboy:

You seems legit.... Let's make money together bro...
Pls I need your whatzap no sir to chat u up about d mobile app and mini importation
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by iamvanviki(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have a very good idea for you. The same business I've invested into would be great for you. You can reach out to me so i can give you the full details.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Myzubby(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Well I will suggest you try e commerce . Example mini importation

This is the strategy to use .

1. Divide the capital into three parts

Lets say part of the money will go into purchases , another part into ads and another into logistics.

Here is the trick

Pick a product there are ever green products to sell .

You can use Google trends to check the product how popular the product you chose is in your location or which location has the most popular searches of that particular product.

This will help you to target your audience when setting up your ad campaign.

So when this has been sorted out

Another thing to put into consideration is logistics.

How to deliver the product to your customers without or with little hassles .

Use Taobao or 1688 or pinduoduo to purchase the items.

And ship it down to Nigeria.

Request for service of a good digital marketer who will help you run ads or you can as well learn how to set up the ads by your self .

With as little as 15k you can hire a good marketer who can help you set up your ads

Join market group and forums

Every business needs visibility to attract more customers so you must be able to show case your business to a wider audience.

Lastly, be patience business requires patience. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by chiste1: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Myzubby:
Well I will suggest you try e commerce . Example mini importation

This is the strategy to use .

1. Divide the capital into three parts

Lets say part of the money will go into purchases , another part into ads and another into logistics.

Here is the trick

Pick a product there are ever green products to sell .

You can use Google trends to check the product how popular the product you chose is in your location or which location has the most popular searches of that particular product.

This will help you to target your audience when setting up your ad campaign.

So when this has been sorted out

Another thing to put into consideration is logistics.

How to deliver the product to your customers without or with little hassles .

Use Taobao or 1688 or pinduoduo to purchase the items.

And ship it down to Nigeria.

Request for service of a good digital marketer who will help you run ads or you can as well learn how to set up the ads by your self .

With as little as 15k you can hire a good marketer who can help you set up your ads

Join market group and forums

Every business needs visibility to attract more customers so you must be able to show case your business to a wider audience.

Lastly, be patience business requires patience. Thank you

Payment for products on these sites using our debit cards, is now a challenge. Though I use agents but the exchange rates are so high.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Myzubby(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2023
chiste1:

Payment for products on these sites using our debit cards, is now a challenge. Though I use agents but the exchange rates are so high.
pay with RMB . I purchase on these sites just pay with RMB . What an exchanger will do is either to help you pay on site or pay offline to the supplier .

1 Like

Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by chiste1: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Myzubby:
pay with RMB . I purchase on these sites just pay with RMB . What an exchanger will do is either to help you pay on site or pay offline to the supplier .

Any guide on how to pay with RMB?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Miraculous321: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
magret10:

Pls cm and teach me forex trading
I offer forex trading mentorship.
You can checkup my thread and I think I'm in your state too.
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2023
NigeriaRadioOnl:
dont give anyone your money or at no point should you invest in shady deals that promise heaven on earth..
here are my suggesions.

• Sallah is by the corner right?. if u dont mind the distance you can go up north, e.g kebbi and buy rams which are very cheap there and bring them to illorin and u can sell at the double amount of (profit excluding transport/logistic ) you cant spend more than 300k.

.• Mobile App : You can employ the services of a mobile app developer to create a simple yet useful app that solve real life problem ( e.g calculator, Simple addicting game, movie streaming App, weather forcast/news), monetize it with admob and and use google ad to sponsor it am an expert on that , i can give my advice.

• Mini importation/ jumia mechant. you could buy from taobao or 1668 and ship to jumia , they (jumia)will handle the sale for you.

My 1kobo. be wise

Can you teach me how to build mobile app?
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Spiritus411: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2023
POS business

POS operators make from 5k to 30k daily depending on their location
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by FarmPlanetNG: 5:08pm On Feb 18
tyeenigga:

I propose a business partnership between us.

I am developing a 40 acres cultivation process. I need that 1 M to buy dried chicken manure for this project. If you I vest it with me, I will start repaying you from the 4th month, we will structure the repayment of the capital and interest to be paid monthly starting from the 4th month.

I am available for physical meetings so you can identify my business location, you may bring a lawyer to draft an agreement between us
Re: I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin by Starboytwo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18
Last time I was in ilorin I sold Igbo (weed) skunk and Tm before he cast.

Money dey there die as boys dey use drugs and smoke like chimney.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz / I Have Like 10million I Set Aside For Investment/business, Please Advice Me / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.